rockstar birthday trio


Birthday's...I love them...it doesn't even have to be mine!

I put together this little trio for d's son who is celebrating his 19th birthday today. What could be better than chocolate/candy?!!! I really love the DCWV Rockstar stack for masculine cards. You're going to chuckle but the paint can tin is recycled from 'd'...I filled it for Halloween and the dude knows me all too well, he gave it back to me to recycle! The chipboard quote is one of those Flowers to Flourishes buys...
The star panel on the card is on pop dots...clean & simple...no added bling or flowers...oy vey, that's hard...actually not so hard because of that particular print but I'm definitely a girlie card maker.

Remember to check back tomorrow for my 365 Cards Super Sketchy Sunday card!

Comments

Saskia said…
Hello Amy,

I love the chocolat-colours, yummy!!! Lovely work!!!

Enjoy your weekend!
Sweet greetings,

Saskia
Martha said…
Hi Amy,
Love this, really masculine!! And chocolat.......!
Have a great weekend :)
~Martha~
Allison Rankin said…
Super set! Love the pail (and how smart of your friend to give it back to you...people give me my envelopes back all the time...ha!).
Latisha said…
Awesome birthday ensemble! I will have to go check out all of your Saturday finds~
Laurel said…
Love the links and of course your birthday set, super!
Savitri said…
Fun 19th bday card!!!! I bet he'll love it!!!!
Angie Tieman said…
Wow! What a fabulous gift set!! He is going to love it! My dh is 46 and if he gets M&Ms or Snickers for a present, he gets as happy as a little boy, still!
Sparkplug17 said…
What a great birthday set! I want some candy now, lol.
Ann said…
Awesome masculine stuff, Amy! I can always use more ideas in that department!
Ginny said…
this is FAB Amy, he's gunna love it!
Kay said…
He will LOVE this!! It's perfectly masculine and I'm diggin' the glitter letters on the star paper! There is nothing better than a big candy bar wrapped up as beautiful as this one! Lucky guy! ♥♥ Kay
Anonymous said…
Gorgeous projects Amy...
`Happy 19th B`day` Wahhhahhooohhh
Have a lovely Sunday :) x
Anonymous said…
Gorgeous projects Amy...
`Happy 19th B`day` Wahhhahhooohhh
Have a lovely Sunday :) x
Tina said…
Love, love, love it! So great.
Vickilyn said…
This is great!! I might have to "steal" the whole idea!! Thanks for the inspiration!
Rose Ann said…
It's a wonderful ensemble, Amy!! I love all of the stars, and the colors you've used!!