Sassy Days...


Have you seen all the blinkies that I've been collecting on my blog? Sometimes it pays off...The peeps over at Sassafras spotted my blinkie and they sent me a bunch of goodies! Woot Woot! I thought that was pretty coolio of them, especially because I seriously ♥♥♥ sassy stuff!

This card is chock full of sassafras...the papers are
Vintage Yummy {gotta love that name}, the buttons are Sassy and I topped it off with one of their Paper Whimsies. The Sassy panel is on pop dots. When I saw Kazan's sketch with the scallops, it was the perfect opportunity to play with my new goodies!

I didn't have enough time to play with Lori's sketch but hope to on Saturday...I was racing around last night to crank this card out before the sun went away..I've been trying to take my photos outside. I also put together a gift set for d's son. He celebrates his 19th birthday tomorrow. Sheesh, it's a challenge putting together masculine gifts...it makes it even more of a challenge when they are younger, kwim? Anywho's, I'll post those tomorrow for you to take a peek at :)

Happy Friday!!!

Comments

Steph said…
Lovely bright colours x
Martha said…
Beautiful card this is!!! Love the colourcombo!!!
Amarins said…
What a nice card. Love the colours.
Anonymous said…
Oh My wordy!!!Your card is gorgeous Amy!!!!
I got some serious catching up to do!!!!
Have a fun with your goodies!!!
Yahaahahhhhhhhhhhhhh:) xxx
Laurel said…
You lucky girl! Love the card!
Tina said…
What fun colors and papers. Love this.
Lauren said…
So bright and wonderful amy!
bjorx said…
Love these colors together, great work! :-)
whoistracy said…
You lucky girl! Have fun with your new Sassafras stuff. Happy weekend!
Carolina said…
Happy Friday Amy! Love what you did with this sketch!!! Such yummy paper and the buttons is the perfect detail!
Jenn said…
Wow! That's awesome that they sent you some goodies! :) What a bright and cheery card, I absolutely love it! :)
Rose Ann said…
I agree about the yummy papers, Amy!! Your card is so pretty, and I love the flower and buttons!!
Kristie Larsen said…
oh yes, this scallop/swag sketch just screams to be sassed up. I love these papers. must get a blinkie for my blog too ; )
Joy said…
so pretty! love the layout and the paper is so cheerful! love how your card turned out! have a great weekend!
Unknown said…
The paper is divine and your take on the sketch is even 'diviner' - not sure that is even a word *lol* I especially love the soft blue cloud scallop. Thanks for playing
Hugs
Kazan
Kay said…
Girlfriend, congrats on the new "Sassy" goodies!! That is just the perfect prize for you!!! No one can do "Sassy" like you do!! :o) And, this card is no exception. Love the bright yellow with blue and red, which is one of my favorite color combos ever! Super card! ♥♥ Kay
Ivanka said…
Your card is so pretty. Love the colors.
Carla said…
You are workin' the Sassy swag!! This is terrific! I have a husband and three sons, you don't have to tell me how hard they are to buy for!
Nancy Sanders said…
hat a fun, spunky, cheerful take on the sketch. It is so Amy, love it.
KatieTurtle said…
I love everything you create! A very fun card, and even more so because of the free goodies!
Becky Carafa said…
Yay for free goodies, how fun! And this is so bright and cheery!
cnelson said…
sooooo, soooooo cute! love the vintage yummies and the buttons!!
Angie Tieman said…
Oooh, lucky you!! Super cute card with your new goodies!
Sparkplug17 said…
I love the bright colors! Have a great weekend, its suppose to be nice. :)
Elaine said…
Hey Button Girl! That Vintagey Sassy is uber cute!
Angela said…
I am lovin the bright colors in this card...so pretty
Latisha said…
AMY!! Love your take on the sketch! How awesome Sass sent you some goodies!!
Savitri said…
This is adorable!!! LOVE the colors! I have ideas but man oh man I have NO motivation! Maybe today? I'm envious of your ongoing mojo and energy to blog hop. I have NONE of that these last few weeks :)
Ann said…
Ohmiword, this is flippin' fabulous!!!! Love the colors!