Saturday Finds!

Happy Saturday!!!

So as cardmakers I'm sure you've heard that the USPS postal rates are going up, again! Bad news for us but check out the fun new stamps they just released that I found via

Mother's Day is fast approaching...okay so it would be tomorrow....check out the fab & free projects:


Twig and Thistle Mother's Day door hanger I found via Paper Crave

Poppytalk Mother's Day Banner that I also found on Paper Crave

I love the trend of pleating on cards...I've been wanting to give it a try. I ♥♥♥ bumpy cards..lol. Studio Calico has a great tut you should check out (here's another one).

I'm a huge fan of the Cafe Cartolina blog and she recently had a blog post about some fabulous Block Print Fabrics & Wall Paper. Here is more eye candy from Cartolina.

Got
{vintage} Ribbon?

It's a gorgeous sunny morning in the Pacific Northwest. Thanks for letting me share my Saturday Finds with you. There is sooo much inspiration out there it is overwhelming! I hope you all have a magnificent Mother's Day weekend...I'll be back tomorrow with my take on the 365 Cards Sunday Sketch.

Comments

Sparkplug17 said…
Those new stamps are darling. Have a fabulous day!
Kay said…
I'm flippin' out over the "pleating" tutorials! I can NOT wait to try it out! Thanks so much Amy!! ♥♥ Kay