cute cosmo poppy...



Happy World Card Making Day 2009!!

LOVE
Kazan's sketch 36!!!

I adore scallops...love them! So I had a super fun time putting this card together. I have to tell you that originally I was going to go with the October Afternoon cherry paper but it was hitting me...what...October Afternoon not hitting me?!!

I think that the very sweet cherry image from My Cute Stamps' Sweet Kawaii was made to go with Cosmo Cricket Early Bird! I colored the image with copics...been meaning to do more copic coloring on the old kraft paper...love that look! The cherry patterned paper panel is on pop dots...I added PTI Pure Poppy buttons dressed up with Kaiser Craft pearls. Do you get the idea that I'm sooo lovin' my wide striped SU grosgrain? I tell you, I'm sooo glad that they brought in new colors this year...that stuff rocks....

Hope that you have a wonderfully creative day!

Make sure you pop back in tomorrow for

Comments

Cindy Lee said…
This is soooooo sweeeeettttt!!! I love this!!! Happy WCM day to you, sista!!
Dora said…
Love your take on the sketch, those cherish are great!
So sweet love everything about it!!!
Laurel said…
Oh I so love this!I need to use some of my ribbon, I have had it for a year and not touched it!
Savitri said…
Amy, so CUUUUUUTE!!!!!!!!! Love the colors and that ribbon!!! You made the sketch oh so awesome! Love love!!!!
bethchien said…
ooo I love all the red. That card is gorgeous !
Angie Tieman said…
Super cuteness here, Amy!! Love that big old red ribbon holding it all together!!
Rose said…
oooohhhh, Amy! What a YUMMY card! Love the bold colors! Just adorable!!
Jane said…
Yummy!!! LOVE LOVE it!
Kim Dellow said…
Oh wonderful Amy, just Lurve to bits, love that ribbon and of course the papers. Kim
Vanessa said…
Yay, what an adorable card!! Love the October Afternoon stuff! Happy WCMD to you!

Hugs,
Vanessa
Latisha said…
love it love it love it. Early Bird paper is just so happy!!
Ann said…
Super sweet and fun card! Happy WCMD day, my friend! Hope you find some time to get your craft on!
Unknown said…
Oh Amy, YUM!!! Love this so much! I NEED that ribbon and, of course, your choice of papers ;-)

Happy WCMD my friend!

(-: Heidi
CUTE!
I love cherries, I wish they were still in season. The weather is incredible. Did you say it is October? Hard to tell today!
Have a great WCMD!
R
AJ said…
great card Amy- love the scallops also! :)
Tami said…
amy
this card totally rocks. I can't tell you how much I love it. Great job. I forgot today was WCM day. Hope you are having fun. xoox
Kristie Larsen said…
oooh, i am in love with the wide ribbon. i must get me some! and those stamps are very very cute. love them! great card!
Anonymous said…
Happpy WCMD! Love this color combo ;)
Kay said…
Happy WCMD my dear! You and I both have a thing for scallops. Love them! You've "picked" the perfect cherry goodies for this amazing card. I am SO lovin' that ribbon, too. !!!! ♥♥ Kay
Kelley Eubanks said…
Awesome card Amy! Can't go wrong with that paper! :)
Tamaroo said…
Love the colors! Happy WCMD!
Unknown said…
oh-my I don't think I could love this card more! Gorgeous my friend
Hugs
K
Sparkplug17 said…
This is just darling! Love the cherries!
Elaine said…
Super delish! Love those cherries!! :)
Martha said…
Love the paper and the ribbon is just great!
ivy said…
i REALLY like this one! so nice & "cherry"!!
Rose Ann said…
I'm loving all of your cherries, Amy!! Love the colors and striped ribbon too!!
Jenn said…
Ok, absolutely one of my FAVES! I so heart the Early Bird paper and that ribbon is FABULOUS! :)
~kelly marie~ said…
So cute! I just love all of the cherries!