Happy Owl-idays!

Happy Saturday!!!

It's been chilly here in Washington...the kids tell me it may snow next week. They are excited, me...not so much, I really don't like to drive in the stuff....especially the 30 miles to work.


We picked up a noble tree last night...the last couple of years I've been going to the same tree lot...they bag the tree and tie it to the roof of my car:) It's actually pretty hilarious seeing me 'unload' the tree...I roll it off the roof of my car...

Okay, onto some craftiness....I played with Laura's sketch #40:

I teamed up Graphic 45 with a new Cutting Cafe $0.99'er! OMGoodness...it's an OWL!!! I colored his hat and body with Copics and then glittered up the brim of his hat and the pom pom. I also went ahead and glittered up each of the scallops. I used that Stampin' Up eyelet border punch again...The ribbon is also Stampin' Up.

Yesterday I booked over to the Holiday Gift Sale that Paulina of Pretty Pink Posh was selling her fabbie projects at:

I had a ball...sooo many fun things...Here's what I picked up from her:

This one is for ME:

Aren't these fun?! I think they are about 3x3...



I actually bought a bunch of stuff from Paulina's sister, Krista of
Bella Cafe. Hmmm....it's all pretty much gone:) I should have taken pictures before we ate everything...cookies, chocolate dipped oreos...chocolate dipped pretzels....DE-Lish! Thanks Krista!!!!

Today is the last soccer game for my boy's season...then tonight we celebrate my brother's birthday....he's going to be 45....good grief...that's old...I should tell you that he is my much OLDER brother:)


Okay, I'll be back tomorrow with my 365 Cards Super Sketchy Sunday Card!

Comments

Evelin said…
so cute!
and the cards you picked up are gorgeous too :)

I guess I better get crafty too :)
Steph said…
An Owl - YIPPEE! What a find. Everything is sooo gorgeous. x
yyam said…
Awww...super cute Amy!

Great buys too! :)
Martha said…
Congrats on your brother's birthday!! And the cards are awesome!!
Allison Rankin said…
Oh wow Amy...another winner! And those cards (esp. the 3 x 3 ones) are great eye candy!
Kim Dellow said…
Wow Amy, love your little owl santa card and thanks for all the lovely eye candy. Have a good weekend. Kim
The owl card is awesome I am going to have to use him on a card soon!!!TFS!!!
Janetcraft said…
Wow, nice cards...you really keep yourself bzzzz.........always.... just wonder how you divide your time!
Laurel said…
Gorgeous cards! I love what you got from Paulina too, great stuff!
Laurel said…
Woo hoo for you for being featured on the CARDS blog! You go girl!
cnelson said…
your card couldn't be cuter!!! lovin' the sentiment!! Congrats for the CARDS blog feature!!!
Jane said…
Adorable card!! You and Paulina look GORGEOUS! and I just love her cards too!
Dora said…
Beautiful take on the sketch, and congrats with your brother!
Carly said…
Fabulous take on the sketch! And love all the cards you picked up as well! Have a great weekend!!
Laura Davis said…
Look how cute you two are! Love your owl card, super cute!!
Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura
Regina Easter said…
GASPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP....HE IS STINKING CUTE GIRL....OKAY I AM SEEING MESSAGES ABOUT YOU BEING FEATURED ON CARDS ....SO NEED TO GET MY BUTT OVER THERE AND CHECK IT OUT
what a cutie he is! I love your bow on this card!
Rose said…
Hi Amy! Love your card and all the cards that Paulina made too - super cute! Sounds like you're gonna have a chilly week up in Washington. Sending you warm wishes ;)
Ginny Larsen said…
oh super sweet card! i love the owl--adorable.

and i went to the fair too, got the same notepad (with the flower) too! good for giving gifts. and Krista, omgoodness... yes, i had to restrain myself from eating the goodies i got from her... i keep telling myself that "They're gifts!"
itsallrosi said…
love the card.

have fun at your party tonight!
♥ Audrey ♥ said…
That owl card is just too cute! Luv the cards you picked up at the fair.
Kay said…
I knew if anyone could rock this Cutting Cafe' stamp it would be YOU!! And girl, you DID NOT disappoint!! Oh my gosh, too cute for words! Love the glittery santa hat and the scalloped details. This is pure adorable-ness!! Love the papers and layering, too!
♥♥ Kay
Sparkplug17 said…
What a darling owl! Love the card. I agree with you on the weather. :) If I didn't have to drive it wouldn't matter, lol. Have fun at Mizu!
ivy said…
happy birthday to your much older brother!
glad you found some goodies today.
Tina said…
The owl card is incredible.

Looks like you bagged lots of fun goodies.
Tiffany Heilman said…
I love the card you did for the 2S4Y! It is so cute. Very crative and I love all those goodies you shared.
Alice said…
love your adorable little owl!! thanks for sharing all those yummy goodies and the photo, pretty girl!!
Sherry Eckblad said…
Love that owlie you used and I need to try and come up with something to use him on. Maybe this is the inspiration I needed.
Cindy Lee said…
Love your owlie!! So cute!!
Both of you are so lovely in the pic! What a great buy!
Unknown said…
Gorgeous card Amy! Love that owlie!

Looks like you had fun at the Gift sale...beautiful purchases!

(-: Heidi
Gloria Stengel said…
Girl, you are the owl whisperer! This is so stinkin' cute!