More CHA pics...

I got to pack a ton of things into my luggage....I made everything fit...it took some fancy organization...

I wanted to share pics of what the fabbie Ivy gave me...she was a sweetie for picking me up from the airport and buying me dinner..thank goodness she dropped off bottled waters for me...that water from the sink looked a little too murky for my morning coffee:)

Okay, check it out...love the new Hero Arts Cupcake stamp! Isn't the cupcake sock packaging cute?!!


Okay, this is hilarious, Ivy gave me the very same Owlie towel that I gave her...LOL. The altered tin had the cream and anti-bacterial in it...


Fabbie Valentine's Day twill and my very own Domo...gotta protect him from my Boy who will try to Domo-nap him...


Here is something I bought...I used it on a Make 'n Take and loved it...I will love it, won't I girls???!!!! Because I have a ton of refills....Let me know if you love it...

I waited in a ginormous line to get this puppy from thee Tim Holtz! Totally worth it and whatta trooper he is for taking a ba-gillion pictures with a bunch of crazy women...LOL.

I picked this up at the SuperShow...I don't know why I didn't buy a bunch of these...

I bought these from Paulina at the DeNami booth...coffee stamps and sherbet-y buttons...

Hmmm...I bought the baker's twine but picked up the rest at the Trade show...check out the sweet My Cute Stamps spiral notepad! I got to test out the Slice and made that decorated dish towel...

Making Memories did a fabbie job with the freebies...they had thee cutest bag {messenger style} and a Slice apron...Pins were everywhere so I loaded them up onto my messenger bag...sorry no pic of that or the apron...

More goodies...that bag is filled with buttons..oy, can't wait to dig through it and organize...

woot woot...I got to meet Shemaine. We are on the Get Sketchy and Jacksonbelle Design Teams together...sooooooo fun to finally meet her!!!!

Psst....Holly and her My Cute Stamps is directly behind us...I got to meet her too!

GCD Studios and Melody Ross...rocks...



I met up with Lori Roop!

If you've had a chance to pop over to Torendi, you would have read that I didn't have time to do the GCD Make 'n Take so Lori gave me her necklace...soooooo SWEET!!!!

This was a Ginormous display....


Buttons...gotta love it!

Oh good grief, Mark Montano was CRACKING me up!


Yup, I got my very own signed copy....{this is when I tell you that this isn't a petite book...it is 384 pages...made my luggage incredibly heavy but worth it...LOL}
Okay, that's it...I couldn't believe how many pictures that I ended up taking while at CHA...I know that I missed out on a ton of booths but what I was able to see...I LOVED.

Okay, off to catch up on my blurfing and watch American Idol:)

Comments

Janetcraft said…
Wow, that is awesome. I wish I could be there too, Amy!
Crazy about CHA every 6 months.
Janetcraft said…
Wow, that is awesome. I wish I could be there too, Amy!
Crazy about CHA every 6 months.
cnelson said…
Such a fun post!! Thanks for sharing!!
~* steph :) *~ said…
great goodies! CHA looks like SOOO much fun :)! thanks for sharing :)!
Dora said…
I love everything you post, I think it is good that I'm not there ..:)
NinaB said…
Thank you so much for sharing these, Amy. I love my Glue Glider Pro, just wish the tape would last longer. :-). These goodies look so yummy. I'm glad you enjoyed your trip!
Kay said…
Woo hoo, girlfriend! You loaded up BIG time!! Gosh, so many great photos and so many great memories for you! I'm happy you had such an amazing time!!! I'll tell you those DeNami sherbet buttons made me *gasp*. LOVE them! ♥♥ Kay
Ginny Larsen said…
totally awesome! sounds like you had an AWESOME experience. so great to see all your yumminess!
~Tammy~ said…
OMG Amy I am so jelous!!! You are one super lucky girl! one of these days I will get to CHA even if it is just in my dreams ;o)
Kristen H said…
Such great fun you must have had. What a wonderful bunch of pictures. The felt buttons are darling, and would mail much nicer than the hard kind...
Great stuff... TFS with those of us who couldn't go to CHA!
Unknown said…
Oh m'gosh, looks like you had TONS of fun!! Woohoo!

(-: Heidi
Cindy Lee said…
Wish I can shop like you!! So much fun! Thanks for sharing the pics!
Rose Ann said…
What fun! Love all of your goodies and fab pictures, Amy!!
Ann said…
Oy, you girls are killing me with all the fun CHA pics! Love all those yummy buttons you picked up!
lauren bergold said…
oooh you lucky*LUCKYYYYYYY*lucky duck!!! i'd be sooooooo jealous except you are so lovely and work so hard (both craftily & irl) that you TOTALLY DESERVED to have a blast at CHA!!! ♥♥♥
♥ Audrey ♥ said…
OMG! Looks like you had an amazing time! Lucky you!
ivy said…
look at all the fabbie FREE stuff you got to get! love that title of that book =)