arigato!

Happy Thursday!

Today is my day over at 365 Cards!

Pam's Challenge:

Keep it Simple

blank cardstock

one stamped image

add one embellishment that interacts with the image

Do not color in the image.

For example, if the image were a bouquet of flowers, add a single blossom embellishment to the bunch.

You can add any sentiment you wish.

This was a great opportunity to stamp my A Muse Kokeshi Doll. I've had her for awhile but never inked her up! I used a tiny Kaiser Crafts bling to put in her hair:)

Hope you'll play along...can't wait to see what you come up with!

Pssstt.....Pam is having a 365 Cards DT Call...check it out here!!!

I've been called an "enabler"...actually by several different peeps:) So, I thought it was only fitting for me to share a website that I discovered....


Crafty Steals...I have NOT bought anything from them...yet...I did get a coupon when I signed up for their emails...

Comments

yyam said…
Cute Amy! Love the stamped image! :)
Elaine said…
I'd be dying to color my image in!! Love how you made your card so clean and simple!
Dora said…
This is so amazing, I just tried everytime to make a clean and simple card but it never turns out like yours!
NinaB said…
I love that stamp. I love the little bling.
Tina said…
Awww, she's precious.
Laurel said…
Such a cute card! thanks for the link, off to check it out!
Kay said…
Awww, adorable stamp! This is really a cute card, Amy! ♥♥ Kay
Courtney Baker said…
That is one cute stamp! Such a cute card.
Rose Ann said…
So cute, Amy! I love the bling and your sentiment! I had better check out Crafty Steals. ;)
Evelin said…
do itashimashite.. :)
I think that means 'you're welcome', right? :)
cnelson said…
super cute!! perfect stamp to use for this challenge!
~* steph :) *~ said…
Cute card, Amy! Arigato for sharing :)! *hugs* Steph
Cheryl said…
Super cute! Love it!
Joy said…
kawaii desu ne! perfect for the challenge today. the image is darling! have a good day!
Jen said…
oh, how cute! love that simple clean love!!:)
Alice said…
wow! love the simplicity of this, Amy!
Martha said…
So simple and so beautiful! Love that stamp :)
Lov eyour simply Cuuuute card,Amy!!
Cindy Lee said…
CAS at its best!! Love the Japanese doll image!
Heather Rogers said…
Very sweet little doll!
Angie Tieman said…
LOVE this and the simple challenge, I'll definitely have to play! And I should have time since I'll be off school tomorrow with a snow day! Heee!
ivy said…
this would something up my alley----NOT coloring in the image!
fantabulous job amy!
Unknown said…
This is fabulous Amy! You are amazing at single layer cards!

(-: Heidi
Kelley Eubanks said…
Love it... you know I love CAS!