armed and dangerous...

Happy Saturday!!!

This is what I call real-time blogging...which I seldom do....I typically have all my posts scheduled...BUT I was going to work on today's card last night but some friends stopped by...we got to chatting and before I knew it....it was 10:00'ish...peeps, I will turn into a pumpkin...I wake up so early that I usually go to bed early. Anyways....onto some craftiness...

I wanted to play along with Cath's MFW Taintor-tude Challenge! So I decided on an image and hunted down a sketch that would fit it...



I didn't buy a whole lot at CHA...but I did pick up this fun sheet of Crafty Secrets Creative Scraps.

Those that know me...know that I love my coffee...maybe a little too much....anyways, I used Graphic 45 paper and I found the quote on Anne Taintor's site...good grief, I would have never thought of that sentiment...LOL.

I know! Shocking....I even decorated the interior of the card...I happened to see the Starbucks VIA package on my desk and wanted to incorporate that into my design....I have to tell you..that quote cracks me up...I was reminded of it when I googled Coffee Quotes.

Well, today is the final day of the gift show....Cross your fingers that my table does well:)

I've decided to be more active on the gift show wagon...It will be a great way for me to save up for that "dream crafty space". I'm thinking of moving my space from upstairs {glorified hallway space, no windows, no electrical outlets} to the dining room downstairs...much more natural lighting AND electrical outlets. We seldom use the dining room table and if I had cabintery put in {floor to ceiling} I could utilize the space more...

Anywho's....come on back tomorrow for 365 Cards Super Sketchy Sunday and the start of 365 Cards Seven Sketches Week! Pssstttt....I may have created a sketch for possibly thursday...my day on the 365 Cards blog....hmmmmmm.....

Comments

Angie Tieman said…
Ooooh, your card turned out fabulous!! I love the sketch and paper you used with your image, she is so fun! Even the inside decorated, you go girl! Good luck today!!
Sparkplug17 said…
Such a darling card. So perfect for us coffee lovers!

Brent took his car in this morning to get the brakes done and we're still waiting. He needed to get it done before we leave for Vancouver. So I'm sorry, I don't think I'm gonna be able to come to the show. :( But I know your table will do great chica!
Anonymous said…
Hi Amy I love your beautiful cards!!!Those colours are soo pretty TFI With ya on the coffee:)
Have a lovely VAlentine Day :)x
Alice said…
this makes me smile! =) wonderful card!
itsallrosi said…
I was wondering where you were this morning. Glad you had a fun visit last night.

Card is perfect for the challenge!
Laurel said…
Oh this is fabulous! Good luck at your show!
Rose said…
LOL i got a image of you holding a gun in the craft store demanding paper when i read the title ROFL :D luv the card and the wording! good luck at the craft sale and saving for the new crafty space :) *no outlets? no wonder you don't heat emboss lol
Helen F. said…
So funny! I'm really lovin' these Sassy Anne Taintor cards!
Allison Rankin said…
Super job on the challenge...love it!
Kelley Eubanks said…
This is great Amy! So cute and so true! :)
ivy said…
wondering how you made out at the craft show....
love me some coffee too. a little too much lately!
beautiful papers!
Dora said…
This is wonderful, great image and with the papers you rock thisone!
Evelin said…
Love your card. Really different and yes, I do know you love coffee too! :)

Yummy Starbucks! How nice if we could one day meet up and have a cuppa together :)

Have fun!
Tami said…
amy I love how your mind thinks. this card is awesome. I love everything you make but this one really turns my crank.

You go girl and happy vaca. Its been fun catching up on your blog. I am too lazy to comment on each blog but two words. YOU ROCK.

Please I beg of you...calm down, relax and have some fun in the sun. You owe this to yourself and family. You are incredible. : )
Stacey said…
I love this quirky vintage image Amy! Gorgeous colour combo too ~♥~
Tyggereye said…
haha this is great! I love quotes on cards. Fab!~
Unknown said…
Oh m'gosh Too cute and funny! Love the look on the coffee queen's face!

Yay for doing well at the gift show!

(-: Heidi
Rose Ann said…
This is so pretty...inside and out!! Love the vintage style!
Savitri said…
Good luck with moving your space over. My new space is going to be a closet. Seriously. It's suppose to be a 4th bedroom but looking at the photo (there's a deck in there now) it's no bigger than my half bathroom. Aaaaah. Oh well. I hope to be crafting tons still but I'm also hoping we'll be traveling tons too in the UK. Gotta give and take, right?

Awesome shtuff as always!!
Unknown said…
Hey Amy! Thanks for entering the Taintor-tude Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)
lauren bergold said…
OMG! ♥♥♥ tooooooooooo brilliant! and tooooo flippin' hilarious! amy, i ♥LOVE♥ this card!!! (the quote is AWESOME, lol!!!)

ps: it's lucky i don't live within driving distance or i'd be POOR from snapping up all of your gift-show goodies myself! :)
Tracy said…
A*M*A*Z*I*N*G!! This is brillant girl! The sentiment had me rolling on the floor laughing. You gotta love it when it's so true! *wink* Thank you so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursday!!

Hugs,
Tracy
Cindy Lee said…
This is seriously brilliant!
Kay said…
Ha! Soooo hilarious! ♥♥ Kay