for you...

Welcome to Jacksonbelle's Tuesday Challenge!


The challenge is to use flowers!
You can use floral paper, flower stamps, flower embellies...etc.
SCS keyword: JBE094

I decided to use FTL79:

I love the greens & yellows in the Basic Grey Origins paper...


I always seem to paper piece the PTI bloom....the sentiment is a SU rub on...been getting good use out of those these days:)

Hope you join us in the JBelle fun....super easy challenge and a great way to hurry Spring along:)

Also, check out the Jbelle store for some fabbie new
My Favorite Things stamps!!!
cute, cute, cute!!!

Be sure to check out what the other JBelle Gals created for some fabbie inspiration!

Here are a couple more RAKs that I've received..

I won one of Lori's Blog Candy RAKs...this girl does not mess around...check out all the goodies!

Look at this sweet Valentine's Day card from Elaine...This year I actually made several Valentine's Day cards but was sooo stinkin' busy getting ready for the gift show and vaca that they never went postal...sorry ladies..

Okay, that's it for today:) Have a super Tuesday and thank you soooo much for stoppin' by!!!

Comments

yyam said…
Really sweet card! Love the PTI bloom!:)
itsallrosi said…
great sketch and card!
Vanessa said…
Super card! Can`t get enough of the PTI bloom!!

Hugs,
Vanessa
Alice said…
wow! gorgeous card!! LOVE it!! like Vanessa, I love that PTI stamp set, too!! =)
Just beautiful that flower is just Fabulous!!
Laurel said…
Oh this is so pretty, love that BG, I have used it twice this week!
Courtney Baker said…
So pretty. I love how you stamped the flower on a grid paper!
Tina said…
So pretty! I have yet to use that stamp set...bad girl.
Kay said…
I LOVE that paper!! I'm a green/yellow fan and this paper is so fresh and happy! Your paper pieced bloom is gorgeous!! Fabulous card, my dear!! ♥♥ Kay
Martha said…
Gorgeous card and love the flower!!
Kelly Booth said…
Gorgeous card Amy...Love the Stitching you added too!! What Fun Raks......
Julie said…
Very cute, Amy! Love the colors!
Carly said…
Pure gorgeousness! Is that even a word? Either way I love it!
Janine said…
Hey Amy!! How are you?? You sound BUUUSSSYYY!!! Hope you had a great vacation!! Love your card today!
bethchien said…
ooooooooo what an awesome RAK you have there, my dearie! lol
and I love that flower on your card! supa cool!
have a great day, sweets!
Regina Easter said…
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUMMY YUMMY STUFF....HUGS
Hi Amy! Your flower is gorgeous:)
Anonymous said…
Great card Amy, I love the papers that you put together, and I love the whole thing!!!!
Joy said…
love your take for the sketch challenge. so loving that it has sewn edges too. congrats on winning that awesome blog candy! hope you have a wonderful week!
Lynda Benden said…
Beautiful Jbelle card Amy! LOVE that bloom! Congrats on the winning!!!
Laura Davis said…
Simply stunning!
hugs
Laura
ivy said…
i very much likey this card! love that BG paper!!
woman--you are fast! i was still editing my most recent post and you had already commented!
Angie Tieman said…
Super cuteness here!! Love that antiquey looking paper and beautiful flower!! Great job with the sketch! You are the happy mail queen lately! Guess it makes sense, you do have the crown and everything!
Maria Matter said…
gorgeous card Amy! love the stitching and distressing...perfect!
Blessings, Maria
Jill said…
This is beautiful. You have managed to make a simple layout look stunning! Fab job!
Kelley Eubanks said…
Love this card Amy! Gorgeous!!
~kelly marie~ said…
Absolutely beautiful! LOVE your colors!
Dora said…
Love your happy mail!!
And that card wow Amy I love it, the colors it is a simple one but says so much!
Tyggereye said…
oOOh that first card is so cute! I love that muted look to it. Great post!
♥ Audrey ♥ said…
Some gorgeous candy you won! What a pretty card!
Rose Ann said…
I love your beautiful layered flower and the pretty papers!!
Heather P. said…
Oh wow, this is totally gorgeous!
Unknown said…
Fabby dearie! I love the way that bloom looks paper pieced!

(-: Heidi