hello...

Happy Monday!!!

Whatta weekend....filled with creativity...Avatar IMAX...and good sleep....I average 5 hours a night but this past weekend managed to get 8+ hours each night...woot woot!

Okay, onto some good stuff...

Check out

CP#49
:


Oh boy, did I have some Jillibean fun with this sketch...


The heart in the middle is actually from Kitschy Digitals...love her stuff! The green strips are American Crafts...the 'hello' is making memories glittery alpha stickers. I love this sketch can see using it again and again!

Okay, check it out...I couldn't be happier for Courtney Baker...

I think it is fantastic that she has released this super set, Key to My Heart:

I can tell you that it stamps like a dream and is such a versatile set...Pssst.....she's coming out with a new set...stayed tuned...{muwahahaha....can you stand it?!!}

Hmmm...I'm certainly being a chatty cathy here....

Lookie what I received from my bloggin' buddy Laurel:


Laurel is all over bloggie land...she is literally on fire with all of her creations and recognition..such an inspiration to me!

I'm suppose to list 10 things that make me happy and pass this cutie pie award to other bloggers...here we go:

1. my kidlets

2. my man

3. my friends & family

4. a new found happiness...Glee...love it.

5. being creative...surprise, surprise

6. consistency....I'm a creature of habit and like consistency in my life...

7. new crafting goodies...sheesh, just going through a crafty store and seeing and touching everything is good too:)

8. I gotta pat myself on the back when I dehoard...

9. meeting new crafty peeps...oh boy, I love to surround myself with people that 'get it'..both IRL and in bloggie land:)

10. hearing my kids laugh...and them making me laugh...love it...

Okay, here goes...play if you like ladies...absolutely no pressure:) I'm trying to pick peeps that I haven't given a bloggie award to yet:

Aimes- gotta love this girl for her fabbie style

Elise-definitely a magnificent whipper snapper...I wish I could bottle his support & enthusiasm:)

Jane-talk about talented...this gal oozes talent

TesaB-love her style and that she's a diehard 365 Cards fan:)

Sparkle-this girl can COLOR...good grief.

I wish I could pick all my bloggie friends...you are all a source of fabulous inspiration to me...



Comments

yyam said…
Love the super bright colors on this Amy! :)

I love to dehoard too! I've not been to a scrapbook store in a month...just relying on existing stash and RAKs at the moment..wonder how long this would last...lol
ivy said…
i am so behind! trying to catch up after CHA and by son's b-day party.
love reading your 10!
Alice said…
very pretty card, Amy!! love reading about you, too!!
Dora said…
You really rock the Cp sketch friend, wow this is stunning!
Congats on the award nice to read the answers!
Steph said…
Fun card - has a fabulous retro feel. x
Sherry Eckblad said…
Amy - One word AWESOME.
Tina said…
Super fabulous!
marley said…
love this!! the colours are awesome!
Laurel said…
What a fantastic card, so yummy with all those papers!
Courtney Baker said…
Girl you are too cute! Thanks for sweet words! And love this card, and I'm excited to see some future cards from you ... ;)
Allison Rankin said…
Love everything about this...the image, the layout and those super fab colors! You always have the best stuff...sigh!
Martha said…
Fabulous card, I think it is a little retro because of the colours! Love it Amy :)
Hugs,
Martha
Sparkplug17 said…
Thanks for the award! Did you like the Imax? Your card is just darling! And yeah for sleep!
Elise said…
I'm just drinking in the BERRY-deliciousness of this gorgeous creation - because it is berry-wonderful! heh heh And scan down, to see that you have mentioned ME with some lovely blog love! I am honored! You're a splendid talent and a happy piece of my blogland experience - I THANK you for this honor, sweet one!
Angie Tieman said…
Super cute, fun card!! Love that bright heart! Avatar AND good sleep, that was a winning weekend!
KatieTurtle said…
Cute card Amy! I am always impressed how funky your cards look. And I heard something from a little birdy about you and a certain sketch group for this month....shhhh can't tell yet.
Cindy Lee said…
Love your card, Amy! And I love Glee too! High 5 shall we?? lol :)
Ann said…
A super fun take on the sketch, my friend! Have a great week! :D
Linda Brun said…
Really fun card. Like the colours and your writing is great fun to read.
Hugs :-)
Evelin said…
oy... what lovely colour combination!!! :)
Kay said…
Girl, I'm excited and happy for you to have had those extra ZZZ's over the weekend!! Ahhh...!!!

FUN, fun card!!!! All those pretty colors wrapped up in one! ADORABLE!!!! ♥♥ Kay
itsallrosi said…
pretty card - love the jillibean!
whoistracy said…
What a sweet card- love the fun colors!! We saw Avatar a couple weekends ago. LOVED it! Although it wasn't in 3-d. I think I would probably get sick if I tried that. LOL
Rose Ann said…
Lovin' your pretty sketch card, Amy!! Fun papers, and I love your pretty heart!
Unknown said…
Such a fabby card! I love all that fabulous pattern!

(-: Heidi
Savitri said…
Nice! I like the set too, quite fun!
Aimes said…
Hey Amy! Just catching up around Blogs to find you've nominated me! Thanks so much!
I've proudly displayed it on my new post - feel hounoured you thought of me!
x
P.S Gorgeous card as always too!
Betty J Schaub said…
oh such a pretty card!
Betty aka ZacksNana Design Team Member @ Jazzy's Paper Designs