my jillibean friend...

Happy Monday...back to the saltmines for me today...I need a vacation from my vacation:) The weather in Washington has been absolutely fantabulous...such a nice transition from my Cali/Mexi weather of last week.

I haven't played with the CPS sketches in awhile so I decided to join in the fun this week!

I recently picked up some more sweet Jillibean papers and was going to use the fabbie Talk Soup, but decided to hoard that owlie goodness for a smidge longer...LOL. Here's some Minestrone for ya:)


Did you notice the pearls on the butterfly? The 'friend' is an SU rub on...

I've been a lucky duck and have received some super fabbie RAKs:

From the super nice Winter:

Check out this pretty one from Evelin:


Laurel rocks..


Yvonne sent me a load of goodies!


Ivy...owl, cupcake, tags and flair...woot woot.


I'm sooo thankful to my bloggie friends...I'll post a couple more RAKs tomorrow:)

Thanks for stoppin' by...was trying to catch up on my Google Reader...I definitely have a love/hate relationship with it...I literally spent HOURS trying to catch up and then figured out that Google reader wasn't marking all the posts that I HAD read as read...ugh. Anyways, I'm starting fresh and new and will be commenting away this week:)


Comments

Elise said…
Yeah, baby! YEAH! This is a super card, Amy, my love! JUST makes me feel goooooood!

LOVE all of the GREAT cards and goodies you've been showered with - YOU'RE SPECIAL! That's for shor! :o)
Kelley Eubanks said…
Such a cute card ... love that big butterfly and that paper is great! And... Wow... great stuff you got ... your friends are so nice! :)
~kelly marie~ said…
Love this card! Super cute! That butterfly is awesome!
Sparkplug17 said…
Such a cute card! Love the butterfly and all your fun RAKs.
Martha said…
Awesome card Amy, love the butterfly!!
TesaB said…
Ohhhyyy, some awesomeness from you again! Fabbie paper, fabbie butterfly and fabbie design!
Michelle said…
WOW your post is full of creative goodness today!

Mishy
Kay said…
FABULOUS card, Amy! The butterfly made me *gasp*. It's amazing and this card makes my day!! Love me some Minestrone! :o) Girlfriend, talk about serious awesomeness you received from your blogger friends!! Wow!! Maybe I need to befriend some of these ladies! LOL!! Good for you, sweetie!!! Have a marvelous week!! ♥♥ Kay
Laurel said…
Love your card! and what a lucky, well deserving girl you are!
Rose Ann said…
Love your pretty butterfly card, Amy...and all of your RAKs are wonderful!!
Pretty-In-Ink said…
I love your beautiful butterfly card! and wow! how lucky you are so receive such great RAKS!
lauren bergold said…
wowie! some utterly fab goodies there...and couldn't be given to a nicer or more deservin' chica! ♥

loooove the jillibean butterfly card! those little pearls are the PERFECT touch, as well! :)
Sherry Eckblad said…
Love your take on that sketch and all your fun RAK's. You are one lucky lady.
NinaB said…
Wow, what wonderful friends you have. I love your card.
cnelson said…
Such a great card!! fabulous RAKS! so fun!
Courtney Baker said…
Lucky you! :) Isn't it nice to have good blog friends. Your card is so cute as always!
Winter said…
So cute! I love the butterfly! Glad you liked your card, and thanks again for helping out! :)
Kelly Booth said…
LOVE your Card Amy....and the RAKS are so Fun!!! Thanks for Sharing....
Tina said…
Oh sweet mother of pearl, what a magnificent card. So much fun stuff too, you lucky duck!
Regina Easter said…
goodness, so much love for such a wonderful person...fab cards...hugs
Anonymous said…
Whew! You are a lucky girl with all of those RAKs!

Such a pretty card you made for the sketch! I love the big butterfly.
Pure sweetness! Your card and you are! I think that's why you get so much ♥ mail. :-) Always a good thing!
Alice said…
fabulous take on the sketch!! lovely card, Amy! =) Have a wonderful week!
yyam said…
Love that butterfly on your card! :)

Hooray for happy mail! :)
Kryssi said…
cute!! im not surprised u get so many RAKS, the love u give away is the love u get back, after all.. or something like that, haha!
Great Job on the sketch! I love the little pearls on the butterfly. So pretty!
:) Rachel
Dora said…
Your happy mail looks great!
the JB card wow love the big butterfly!
ivy said…
i will have to jot this sketch somewhere...it is do-able for me. i am never good at following a sketch...it's almost like following a map and you know i cannot read one of those!
you DO give a lot of love and in return, we love you back!
Cindy Lee said…
Lovely card!! And you are such a lucky duck!! Always love happy mail!
Angie Tieman said…
LOVE this card, Amy! So crisp and catchy! Great RAKS and loot for you, whoo! hoo!
Evelin said…
Happy mails are always fun! :D
Love your card... the butterfly's gorgeous!