sew glad....

TGIF!!!

Happy Get Sketchy Friday!!!

I tell you, this week has gone by but it is definitely a challenge to transition from vaca mode to month end crazy work mode. Although, realistically, I'm just grateful that I have a job...

Okay, onto some crafty fun...

Check out who our sponsor is this week!

Photobucket

Love the the sketch...

The Get Sketchy Design Team had the opportunity to work with some fabulously fun Inktegrity images...I picked a fun sentiment:

I thought it was perfect teamed up with Cosmo Cricket's Material Girl. You know me and Cosmo Cricket :)

I hope that you'll join in the fun over at Get Sketchy!!!

Okay, here are some notes:

I forgot to mention in my blog post yesterday that I'm staying on the 365 Cards Design Team as Super Sketchy Sunday Designer...soooo thrilled to continue to be a part of all that fun!

Jacksonbelle has some fabbie new stuff including ZVA {LOVE that stuff} and MFT...check it out... Jenni Bowlin and Stampavie are 30% off!!!!

Hope you have a GREAT weekend...it's my Momma's birthday tomorrow so we'll be taking her out for dinner:)

Comments

Kelley Eubanks said…
Cute card... that sentiment is perfect with that Cosmo paper!
yyam said…
Lovely work with the GS sketch! I just picked up some Cosmo Cricket goodness too! Can't wait to play! :)
Angèle said…
Perfect papers with the sentiment! I love it!

Congrats with your mom and have a great dinner with her and your family!
Vanessa said…
What a great card! Love that sentiment with the paper! Mmh, new Cosmo! On my wishlist!

Hugs,
Vanessa
Alice said…
wonderful use of those pretty pps, Amy!! lovely card! Have a beautiful weekend!! =)
NinaB said…
This CC collection is on its way here. Woohoo! I can't wait to play with it. You highlighted it really well on your card, Amy. I love all the stitching.
Tami said…
Love your card. You rock. I need to catch up on your blog. How was your vaca?
TesaB said…
What a PERFECT match - those gorgeous papers and that sentiment! It all makes up a wonderful Amy card, and I love it!
Kay said…
Happy Friday to you, too! We are enjoying a SNOW DAY today. No school!! YAY!

Such a cute sentiment on your card! Sew perfect for those CC papers!! ;o) And I love the little button detail, absolutely perfect!!

Have a great weekend and enjoy your mom's birthday dinner! Sounds like fun!!! ♥♥ Kay
Laurel said…
I LOVE this! can't wait to get my paper!
cnelson said…
Cute, Cute, Seeeewww CUTE!! Happy Birthday to your mom!!
Carly said…
Super cute and fun!!!
Kryssi said…
holy wow!! love it!! i ordered the material girl pp from CC too!
Regina Easter said…
SEW glad i know ya.cause your way FABULOUS...hugs
Rose Ann said…
Sew cute and clever, Amy!! Great papers, stitching, and I love the buttons!
Lauren said…
Fabulous job with the sketch Amy! The black thread is a great touch.
Cathy Spicer said…
Wowza, your cards always make me do a double take. I love how you flipped the sketch and the papers are PERFECT for you theme. Have fun tomorrow with you mom and I'm happy to see you're staying at 365 cards.
Tina said…
This is a fun card, love those papers. Great sentiment for thos papers too!
Michele Kovack said…
Goodness this is cute!!!
Sherry Eckblad said…
I am so jealous you have the material girl papers and embellies. I can't even find it here locally yet.
Ginny Larsen said…
oh, i love CC too! this card is "sew" cute--absolutely love it! have fun with your momma--dinners with them are so fun :D
ivy said…
happy birthday to your mom!
that paper is 'sew' perfect for school-themed cards too!
Dora said…
You did a great job with the stamps and the that sentiment. great work Amy!
Evelin said…
Oh, we don't have CC's Material Girl here yet... but girl do I love your card! It's L-O-V-E-L-Y! :D
Savitri said…
Cosmos are so fun!!! Awesome card! I need to check out this super sketchy thing. I've never been. How the heck do you get all your energy to create every day... or piling it on on the weekends. I'm lucky to get one a day!
Angie Tieman said…
Oooh, this is fantabulous!! Must get me some Material Girl stuff! Love how you flipped the sketch, great take on it!
Cindy Lee said…
This is sew COOL!!! Love every bit of it!
Unknown said…
Stinkin' adorable! You and CC are just made for each other!

(-: Heidi