will you be mine?

Happy Thursday!

The week is almost over....almost....it's been another crazy week for me...both at home & work...looking forward to the weekend although I will be busily prepping for an upcoming gift show.

Today is my day over on the 365 Cards blog.

Pam's Challenge:

"Substitution Please"

'Create at least one flower using a heart shape'.

Our sponsor this week is:

The Stamping Boutique

I played with the Valentine Background...it made the challenge super easy for me...Thanks Pam!

I did some paper piecing with BG Urban Prairie and colored with Copics too...The image is actually printed on Basic Grey Blue paper which made things easier:) The heart shaped bling in the tree is ala A Muse...I tell you, I adore that sweet bird!!!

Have you been enjoying Courtney's Sneak Peeks?!!

Well, make sure you come back tomorrow...I'll have my Get Sketchy Card and perhaps a little something special to share....muwahahahaha...

Comments

Sooo cute,Amy! Wonderful paper piecing card, love the bird too!
Steph said…
How cute is that! x
Dora said…
Truly adorable, very sweet!
Michelle said…
Amy.. love the little scene you created it looks so adorable.
Mishy
Sweet Card Amy Love that image so cute!!!
Laurel said…
Cute, cute, cute!
Tina said…
Fab, as always. I woulda never thought to print onto colored paper!
Kay said…
Wow! Awesome, girlfriend. Way to rock those Copics! This is SO adorable!!! You amaze me. How do you get everything done and still have time to make so many FABULOUS cards!! ♥♥ Kay
Martha said…
Fabulous card Amy!!!! Love all of it :)
cnelson said…
How cute is this?! LOVE it!
Unknown said…
Oh my goodness, SO cute! I love the little scene you've created and the heart flowers are adorable!

(-: Heidi
Carly said…
This can't get any cuter!! Love the scene idea!
Ann said…
Ooooh, cuteness!
ivyPINK said…
Oooohhhhh I might be up for this challenge ;)
Aimes said…
I ♥ Courtney's sneak peeks - what a fab concept her new set is!
Super sweet card today girlie! Loving those hearts and that DP is to die for!
Now you've got me thinking about tomorrow's post!
x
Unknown said…
This is so sweet Amy! What fabulous papers!! :)
Angie Tieman said…
Super cute card! Love the fun, whimsical look!
Alice said…
this is so sweet, Amy!! love how you colored the image! wonderful card!
yyam said…
Oh wow! I love what you did with the image to make it your own Amy! Really adorable card!!! :)
Kelley Eubanks said…
So cute Amy! I love your Valentine scene!
lauren bergold said…
now THAT is fab: those BG urban prairie papers...which are not at all shabby in the normal course of business...turn out to be EXCEPTIONALLY cool as paper-piecings! you are BRILLIANT! ♥
Tyggereye said…
How did I miss this?? its so cute!! I love how you made this. That bg paper piecing is to die for on the tree.
Savitri said…
I want to get that border punch. If the weather cooperates tomorrow I am hoping to pick one up then. CUTE CUTE card!
♥ Audrey ♥ said…
You rock the digi image! Fabulous!
Elaine said…
Loving the loops - you are amazing to get all this lusciousness put together!
So cute! I love the way you cut out the PP...I have that one and have never used the "honey comb" sheets! Thanks for the idea!