Sunday, April 25, 2010

electrifying...

Welcome to 365 Cards Super Sketchy Sunday!


We have a fab sponsor but first I want to share with you our sketch:

Our Sponsor for this week is Digital Delights!

Here is my 'creative' {creative = rebel} take on today's sketch:)

Get those sunglasses on....this is {another} bright card:) I got to play with the Smiling Fish image. I'm going to call her "She-Mo"...cousin to Nemo:) I thought I had more Cosmo Cricket Snorkel to play with...but I didn't have enough to use on the entire card so I dug out my 'Get Happy' papers. I added a sweet little prima flower {mostly because my glue pen went crazy on me}...and did you notice the 'skittles'? I'm thinking of the scallops in Pam's sketch as upside down waves...LOL...darn it, I just had to have the waves for She-Mo:)

Hope you'll join us in the sketchy fun:)

♥♥RAK Alert♥♥

Check out what thee fabbie Kim sent me:

Oh man Oh man...check out those fabbie Just Chillin' chippie stickers {Oh yeah for OWLS!!}...chocolate AND a gorgeous mini card....LOVE everything Kim...thanks soooo much for thinking of me!!!!

It seems that these days my posts are getting longer and longer...good grief. Watch for these this week:

1. A "Pay it Forward" challenge

2. Some Blog Candy

3. Tuesday's Jacksonbelle's Challenge

4. Wednesday's Whimsy Haven Blog Hop

26 comments:

  1. Such a cute card! I love that paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo SheMo is super gorgeous. Lovely card and such a happy electriying card :D..wow .. busy cards days and more fun ahead :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. SheMo...She is so cute! Made me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! SheMO! She's a hottie with that flower in her....fin?!
    Gorgeous take on the sketch and done in true, Amy Tsuruta fab and funky style! Love it!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOH!! What a great RAK! I've been eyeballing those owls at Target for weeks now! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your card, and kim's card!

    have fun with the new goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhhh, how fun and cute IS THIS!?! Love the bright and funky look, it's electrifying!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your she-mo card is just too cute for words. I wondered when that rebel in you would be released and now it looks like it has.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rebel indeed, I wish every rebel was as nice as you...fun mix of papers, and I'll have to dig out the Nemo movie for the boys, its been a looong time since they've watched it, they might even sit still for it on this rainy day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card Amy and what a fun surprise to get in the mail!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This could not be cuter! fun goodies in your mailbox!

    ReplyDelete
  12. ♥♥♥SHE-mo!!!!!!!!!!♥♥♥
    you crack me up, missus!!! she-mo...and you-mo...are utterly AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute card, Miss Amy! Love your she-mo! :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. what a FUN FUN FUN card!!! loveeeeeeee the colors...and loving your happy mail! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a fun card Amy! Love the bright colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your cards are always such fun. I love your style, girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oooo....such a fun and electrifying card sista!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. She-mo!!! LOL girl this is too stinken' cute!!! don't see any rebel at all *wink wink* :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is a fun and happy card, great sentiment and love the pink;)!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is so so cute, Amy!! Love this adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  21. your she-mo is so adorable!!! such a fun and cheerful card! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Super cute "She-Mo"!! :o) Fun colors too! Enjoy all the goodness you got in the mail!! ♥♥ Kay

    ReplyDelete
  23. adorable card! love that little face plug too! at first i couldn't figure out what sea animal that was but dingdingding...light bulb lit up in the lil head of mine!
    yummy---choco RAK! i just picked up that MM sticker pack too...great deal at M's.

    ReplyDelete


Cheers,
~amy~