Wednesday, May 19, 2010

hey cupcake!!!

Welcome to the Whimsy Haven Wednesday Blog Hop!!

You should have hopped over here from:

Jen's Cup of Creations

Remember that the hop starts at the Whimsy Haven blog...you'll definitely want to check it out over there...a couple Wednesday $1 images AND a fabbie new set for a fabbie Wednesday only price!

This week we have a sketch challenge! Check out that excellent sketch by Jenny:

You have until Monday, May 24th @ midnight MST to link up your card based on the 1st Whimsy Haven sketch! The sketch challenge winner will get the Sweet Tooth set AND a $15 gift certificate to Whimsy Haven...woot woot!!!

Happy Birthday Lindsay!!!!

I made this especially for Lindsay who celebrates her birthday this week!!!! It uses a cupcake image & sentiment from the newest Whimsy Haven set, Sweet Tooth! I paper pieced the cupcake liner and the frosting...gotta love all the glittery frosting:)

We are doing a Birthday Blog Hop in Honor of the most fabbie Lindsay!!!!!!

Hmmm....can you guess that I just got my new Cosmo Cricket Delovely? It matches perfectly with PTI Raspberry Fizz...woot woot!

Now hop on over to:

Julie's Paper and Such

Have fun hopping and leave some birthday love for Lindsay on the Whimsy Haven blog:)

41 comments:

  1. Ahhhh...gorgeous! I'm waiting for these papers to hit my LSS! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER cupcake card! Love the colours that you have used, bright and so fun. :). Loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh! What a fun and cheery birthday card. Love this dp.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh, these papers are my favorite and you created a GORGEOUS card with them and those cute, cute images! smiles...

    ReplyDelete
  5. girl this is yummy!! and ispy stitching, my janome came yesterday so now i need to learn to use it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sketch looks like so much fun and your take on is is just perfect! Such a bright and happy card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG Amy this sweet I love the papers and colors are awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Amy! Absolutely gorgeous! Love the fun, bright colours!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yum... this card is delightful! I love the bright & cheery colors. So cute!
    :) Rach

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very Cute love the bright colors

    ReplyDelete
  11. sooooooooo cute!! LOVE the sketch and the card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute!! I KNEW you'd do some awesome paper piecing with these.
    Thanks so much for the sweet bday surprise!! I have the best DT ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the cupcake, great work!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Look at that gorgeous mix of PPs...*sigh* I don't know how you do it Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable! Love the bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Amy, this cupcake looks yummy, especially surrounded by all the yummy paper! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  17. cute card, amy! love the colors and the little embellies :). what a CUTE sketch! thanks for sharing :)! *hugs* steph :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi sis!!

    I've missed coming to your blog!! Hope all is well. LUV the colors on this card...how cheerful is that!!?!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wonderful sketch! Love that darling cupcake and the new papers. The patterns are fabby!!! ♥♥ Kay

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love how bright and fun this is!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. awe...so sweet of you to make her a birthday card! love your take on this sketch challenge! your colors are so vibrant!! so cool! have a great hump day!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the bright colors in this card, perfect for a birthday, just makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I really need that paper!! Love this to pieces...I think I peed a little...for real

    ReplyDelete
  24. Such a darling card! I love the bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  25. mmm, mmm,good! yummy cucake card!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Just fun and yummy Amy! :) Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  27. oooh, lotsa pink on the card! It's great! :D

    ReplyDelete
  28. so bright and happy! love the fun colors!! fab card!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Super cute and fun... great bday card!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Oooooh, yummy! I am lovin' the sparkle and that fabby Delovely paper! I better break mine out!

    (-: Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  31. HOLY SMOKES woman...this is GORGEOUS!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE that cupcake and loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee those YUMMY COLORS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  32. So cute! I love the colors you used! :)

    ReplyDelete
  33. Sooo pretty... LOVE IT!!! Great colors!! :) :) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  34. Amy,
    super fun colors girl! U are rockin the new whimsy set! Yummy cupckaes..

    Mishy

    ReplyDelete
  35. Mmmmm! THE most yummy and colorful cupcake around! It really makes one happy - lovee the papers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  36. So cute and bright! I love it!

    ReplyDelete


Cheers,
~amy~