always celebrate your happiness...

Happy Monday!!!!

How was your weekend? I had a ton of stuff to do and didn't get to all of it...it's usually the house cleaning that gets booted from the list...haha....

Make sure you check out my other post for today...you don't want to miss it...

Okay, today is the 30th...good grief, can you believe that it is already the 30th??!!!! Anywho's, that means it is a
Cardabilities reveal...

Check out the sketch...

I was determined to use my beloved Websters Pages goodies that I've been hoarding....and yes, I couldn't resist squeezing in a sweet mini banner:)


The 'always celebrate your happiness' and the 'party time' are made out of fabric....super duper coolio but not the easiest for me to remove from the packaging...

Make sure you pop over to the Cardabilities blog to check out the fantastic cards that the other Design Team girls created and hey, maybe you'll be inspired to play along!!!!!

This is a super FUN filled week for me....be sure to check back tomorrow for another fun announcement and don't forget to peek at my 'other post' for today...busy day:)

Comments

Alice said…
LOVE those little banners!! so pretty and fun, Amy!! love it!
Tasha said…
Awesome love this card the banner is so cute and i love the mix of beautiful bright colours
love tasha xx
Sandy Ang said…
Such a colourful and fun card !
ivy said…
love your blinged out banner! great take on the sketch!
Lynnda said…
what can i say.... this is fantastic... you did so well...websters on CARD... how come i dont???? ha ha.... well done GURLFREN!!!... you rock epic big time!!!...he he...xx
Sherry Eckblad said…
what a fun card. I need to pull those webster pages out and play with them or maybe I will just keep hoarding them.
Great mix on this one and the banner is perfect as always!
Valerie said…
Not sure what it is about the Websters...I hoard them too!!
Love your work Amy!!
Toooooooooooooooooo cute!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE that banner! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Regan said…
ooooh so pretty girl!
Wendy said…
Cute, cute, cute card Amy!!! Have a super day!!!
Megan said…
ooh! two post in one day!! i totally skipped over this one this morning! *sorry*!!
what a magical, colorful and whimsical card!!!
i love the banner and the cute little sediment! and of course the stitching!!! ((you and that sewing machine create some adorable creations! :] )) i l-o-v-e it!!!
keep up the fantastic work!
and once again, happy monday!!!
rainbows, happiness and banners,
megan
xo
TesaB said…
Fun and cute card - I spot banners... Yay!!!!
Jenny said…
Sooo cute and fun! LOVE IT!! :) :) :) :) :)
xiumaiyuki said…
Super fun and happy card, Amy!!! Love that banner!! this card really made me smile.
Jen said…
delicious girl...love it!!!
Aimes said…
So sweet and super fun! I love your banner!
Hugs,
Aimes
x
Rose said…
so proud of you for using the webster goodness :) fab card girl!!!
li-bee-ti said…
Such an "Amy" card! so cheerful and happy.
Great banner, girl!
Anonymous said…
wowwee...love those banners.. and balloons.. Love the webster on kraft and stitching.. so much goodies... gorgeous sista!!!
April said…
Awesome card Amy! I made a mini banner for my card too...my first! Definitely addictive. ;)
- April
BrandiLynn said…
love those banners such a cheerful card.
Kristie Larsen said…
so bright and fun! love the banners!!
I totally love the fun feel of this card and you have inspired me to yank out my also-hoarded Websters papers too!!!

So so cute! Congrats on all of your fun news!!!!
Lisa said…
Cute card!! Love the colors. Great job on the sketch!
Tammy E. said…
Your mini banner, and the entire card is so cute! Glad you decided to use your papers. It's so hard to cut them isn't it?!?
such a sweet sweet sweet card!!! :)
Char Dobson said…
Wonderful card! I love the banner!
Anonymous said…
What a fun and happy card! The banner is so cute!