Monday, April 25, 2011

29 again?

Happy Monday!

Hope you all had a wonderful Easter!

I'm back with the EAD Designs Blog Hop!
{if officially starts at 10 am EST}

You should have arrived her from Liz's Blog:  Liz's Paper Loft

If not, you'll want to start at the beginning of the hop which is the NEW EAD Designs blog!

We slinging out a freebie every week....wanna win some EAD Designs goodness?  Start at the EAD Designs blog...leave a comment...complete the blog hop, leaving a comment on everybody's blog...your name goes into a random drawing....how easy is that?  Get inspired and you might just win some goodies!!!!

Today I have a fun birthday card to share!


I used the co-branded Paper Smooches/EAD Designs Birthday Sentiment Stickerz!


Did you see this?!!!


Very Coolio, eh?

My card was inspired by the latest CR84FN Challenge:


Remember that the EAD Designs Summer Fun Challenge ends on Thursday!


Now hop on over to Stephanie's blog:  {Dream Create Inspire}

recipe:
cardstock:  stampin' up
cardstock:  crate paper
stamps:  PTI
ink:  memento rich cocoa
other:  ead designs/paper smooches birthday sentiments stickerz, PTI dies, american crafts ribbon, crate paper journal card.

51 comments:

  1. What an amazing card! Love the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card .. Sista... Me love it!! I wish I am!! .. hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! love this colour combo, so striking..hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!! Lovely card...love how mixed the flowers..Fab!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SHIP FREE?!?!?!?!?! Ohhhhhhh be still my heart!! Need to remember to place an order once I have moved!! I love me some EAD!!! And I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that card!! LOVING that Crate paper and the flowers!! And geeeeee how did you know I am 29 again??? LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love it! absolutely love your card. I think I might need some of those stickerz.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Amy.. Heart this colour combo.. Love the dotty red, red blooms and topping with a lovely rose :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! I love the roses and the color combination.
    TFS!
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE LOVE love it! Great card Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. such an adorable card design, amy:) love the dots and flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super design and I love the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just love this fun and inspiring birthday card. Love how you did the different flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh my goodness! your card is so pretty, I love this color combo!
    liz :o)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a FAB card! LOVE the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable. Love the polka dots and the flowers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. So pretty Amy! Love the fabric blossom! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is just BEAUTIFUL Amy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very cute AMy! Lovin' those red flowers..and the colors rock! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely card, Amy and beautiful roses!

    ReplyDelete
  20. LOVE the flowers and DP! Great card!! (=

    ReplyDelete
  21. he he hee, I'll happily take 29 again! Cute card Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  22. One of my favorite sentiments! And perfect to pair with that beautiful flower!

    ReplyDelete
  23. what a sweet card! love the reds and the flowers. hope you had a wonderful Easter! have a good Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a gorgeous card Amy.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love that the sentiments have lots of diferent sayings and fonts on one sheet
    katieoscreations@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. super great card!joydee1963 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Such a gorgeous card! I love the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  28. love those flowers and your design. fabulous card, Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Gorgeous card Amy! Love the bold mix of patterns! And the blooms! :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. i am 29 and holding, but don't tell anyone! LOL
    super card girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Great card - such fun!! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN this week!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Cute card! I just bought the Birthday Sentiment stickers! I am now inspired!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Dang, you are SO stinkin good at incorporating challenges!! This is waaaayyy too gorgeous for prime time!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hmmm . . . 29 and holding! Very cute card. Great color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Beautiful - love the bright red flowers and cute sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  36. for me...you shouldn't have...bwahahahahahaa

    ReplyDelete
  37. gorgeous card Amy!!love the polka dot pp and the mix of flowers!! the red bloom really pops!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  38. Very pretty, love the polkadot papers and the flowers.xxx

    ReplyDelete


Cheers,
~amy~