Day 3: The Craft's Meow Showcase!!

{this is post 1 of 2 for today..make sure you check out my Card Patterns post HERE}

I don't know about you, but I was completely enchanted by the loveliness of Happiness Is..., featured in yesterday's previews. Gorgeous! You'll see the full stamp set artwork during the blog hop on Sunday when the set becomes available at The Craft's Meow!

Today we're showcasing the third of four stamp sets designed by
Nina B Designs for The Craft's Meow debuting on May 1st, which is sure to delight...Fly Free!!! This set is also featured in one of the two card kits being released on Sunday created by the fabulous Sarah Martina Parker. Fly Free will be part of the kit and available for separate purchase. 
 

Make sure you pop over to The Craft's Meow to find out who yesterday's random winners are!!!

So what, might you ask, what are today's prize offerings? 
How about:
  1. Fly Free stamp set (being showcased today)!!!
  2. Lush 2 Orange Prize Package from My Mind's Eye!!! Includes one each of the patterned and flocked papers shown, plus all the accessories!!! Thanks again Nick!!!
  3. Sarah's Fly Free Card Kit!!!
Once again, the prizes will be awarded based on random drawing from the comments left on THREE of the Team blogs listed below! You won't know whose blog has the prize... neither do I, actually, the winners are drawn from a hat...so you'll want to leave a comment on each blog for more chances to win. But please play fair... only ONE comment per blog!

You have until 11:00 pm Pacific tonight (April 30th) to make the rounds! The winners will be announced in tomorrow's The Craft's Meow post. 

So here's how I was inspired by the new Fly Free set:

Bird cage and butterflies....perfection!!!!!  I teamed up the set with Pink Paislee's Butterfly Garden patterned paper.....it's a line available at The Craft's Meow AND it is a sneak peek of one of the new Card Kits by thee Sarah Martina Parker!

I heat embossed the image with chocolate embossing powder..love the dramatic look like embossing gives a card...not nearly as visible on the 'ole blog but it is irl:)  Love the smidge of a banner with the wonderful sentiment, perfect mix of words and fonts!  I sneaked in a strip of bling too. 

I was inspired by the latest CPS 215 sketch:


So off you go! Enjoy your first looks at Fly Free!!! Simply click on the links to be taken to the blogs to see the featured projects.


And, of course, another way to win is to Like our Facebook Page by April 30th! A set of the four stamp sets being released May 1st are up for grabs for every 100 Likes! Let's reach 300, shall we???

See you tomorrow for the release and blog hop!!! And a look at the fourth and final stamp set... one that is sure to make you **swoon**!  

Comments

Piali said…
Gorgeous card Amy!!! Love this image.
Fran Brunke said…
Loving the "flying free" theme. Beautiful card.
itsallrosi said…
butterflies and a birdcage - love it!
Lynda said…
I love the muted tones in this card Amy. I firmly believe you cannot go wrong with b'flies....makes everyone feel good...therfore...I feel good looking at this!! The DP/collage background to the featured stamp is also lovely. Well done.
Renee V said…
I have to say this is by far my fave stamp of the 3! I agree with the embossing, looks so beautiful!! Wonderful card!
Betty Sue said…
Love this stamp and your beautiful card. Perfect colors. Thanks for sharing.
Love love love this!!! I loveeeeeeee the birdcage and the butterflies! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Jennie said…
Beautiful design Amy! Love the colors and sketch you used.
Sherry Eckblad said…
great card. I love the bird cage with the butterflies being released.
Misty said…
I love it Amy!
Hummer Hugs,
Misty
http://deliteful-gifts.blogspot.com/
hummingbird204 at comcast dot net
Lovely Linda said…
Hello Amy - this is divine - love the image - TOTALLY and the colours - perfect sketch as well! Thanks for sharing! {{{hugs}}}
Angi Barrs said…
WOWZA....Gorgeous design Amy. I'm so lovin' that birdcage. I think this is my fave one. :)
Miesje said…
Beautiful! Love the designs and colors. Great!!!
Sylvia said…
Oh Amy, I really like this set! Your card is beautiful as always! Can't wait until tomorrow!
Heather said…
So very very pretty :)
This is gorgeous Amy and i love the stamp!!!
MariLynn said…
So so pretty! I like how you used the butterfly image. The little banner looks cute!
wendipooh13 said…
ohhhh just LOVE your cute card!!!!!
Rose said…
oh i LOVE that birdcage!! and what is that i see? check you out with a watermark :)
Anonymous said…
Lovely design - the colors are perfect for your creation. TFS!
Ava Gavloski said…
beautiful card. fly free sure hit the mark on the birdcage stamp
Nicole Doiron said…
Ok, i loved the previous 2 stamp sets, but i have to say that this one is my favorite! LOVE the bird cage with the birds flying out!!! And love your card!
Patty said…
I love the collage background you created, perfect for the birdcage and butterflies!
Anniebee said…
Oh, my! I can tell already that this may be my favorite of all the new sets! I'm butterfly crazy and I love birdcages too! Can't wait to see the whole set. Your card is gorgeous!

Anniebee
anniebeescraftroom at gmail dot com
Unknown said…
Nice layout choice! And great job with the overall colors scheme too!
Gwen said…
Love your card, the background paper is just right and love that embossed cage!
tiff said…
Lovely card! Just right for stamped image.
Love your card! The stmps are wonderful and your background fits perfectly!
Helen L said…
Love your card: the butterflies comming out of the birdcage is beautiful!
Ren-Yi said…
what a beautiful card - showcasing a great stamp set...!
Julia Aston said…
A lovely card Amy! love this new bird cage stamp!
This is beautiful, thanks for sharing the sketch for it too!
Lisa
Courtney K said…
love that doily background behind the birdcage.
Kathy said…
I just love it the colours are gorgeous.
yyam said…
Goodness! This is gorgeous Amy! Love the stamp! :)
Jan Garber said…
At first glance I knew this image was more than just inked! The embossing really does pop! I HAVE to start reaching for the heat tool more often! Beautiful sentiment, beautiful card!
Jennifer Rzasa said…
This is awesome, Amy! (although I'm not surprised, coming from you!)
Sherry Kushibab said…
Nice stamp and like the paper you stamped on.
my my this is so sweet Amy!!! that stamp set is gorgeous!!!! :) tfs!!
Tanya said…
This is beautiful! I love that image, and what a fabulous sketch.
lovin the color combo - got to have this set!
Love the birdcage. It looks so neat and detailed. Thanks.
Great card. Love the birdcage and butterflies.
suzieq23 said…
birds, birdcage, butterflies, what else could anyone ask for to make a beautiful card!!
Wordbird said…
So beautiful...this card has a lovely dreamy quality! ;D
Alice said…
wow! such a beauty, Amy! gorgeous card! love love it!
Ohana in Bend said…
you had me even before i knew the embossing powder was called chocolate! stunning!
Lynn B. said…
Love this image and the soft colors your used.
Sue D said…
Very cute setting the butterflies free.
Janice said…
How very pretty!
Susan said…
You've done a wonderful job on your card -- it is well framed and I love those beautiful butterfly papers behind your embossed image.
Gina said…
The stamped image is beautiful on the patterned paper. I really like the ink you used, too.
MollyK. said…
Beautiful Effect! MollyK. at mollykathlelenbarry@hotmail.com
Julie Overby said…
This is very beautiful!!!
Dora said…
Just amazing. love every bit of this!
Lynnda said…
Gorgeous card Amy!!! hugs...xoxo
Tina said…
Oh my gosh Amy, this is gorgeous! That image is so unique, so beautiful!
Anonymous said…
Wowy, love this! The cage and butterflies are so eye catching, and the sentiment done that way is awesome!