Thursday, April 21, 2011

psssstttt........

{this is post 1 of 2 for me today...make sure you check out my Gauche Alchemy Guest Designer peek!}


Check it out HERE!


I'm so very thrilled to announce that I am part of


I'm absolutely delighted to be a part of all the excitement over at the craft's meow and to be a part of a wonderfully talented team! 

Be sure to pick up one of the fun store badges HERE.  You never know when Lisa, owner of the craft's meow, might spot it on YOUR blog and sling out a prize:)

There is also a fun Facebook feature now..."like" the craft's meow on Facebook by April 30th for a chance to win a set of the four new stamp sets designed by Nina B that are being released on May 1st!!!!

34 comments:

  1. Wow I'm so happy for you congrats !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats my friend!!! I cannot wait to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous news Amy, congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wooooooooooo to the Hoooooooooooooo!! CONGRATS!! That is AWESOME! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wahoo, Amy! Good for you! I am anxious to see what a cool cat like you will create :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Amy!! You rock girl!! Can't wait to see what you create for them!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats. I might have to check it out as I have never heard of this one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woot! Woot!!! Congratulations! And they did sure make a good catch!!! Can't wait to see what you'll create!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. woot woot!!! that is so awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations, Amy! I'm so happy to be working with you at TCM!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Now that is some GOOD news! Can't wait to see what you do with their custom stamps, you are always so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yipeeee! Congrats Amy! I am sure you will do a fab job :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm so happy you're joining us Amy! The more I see of you work, the more excited I am to see what wonderful things you will do with our stamps!!! Jumping up and down with joy here!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just loved your mixed media ATC. And congrats on being on this team.

    ReplyDelete
  15. woot hoot!!! congrats girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. woot woot CONGRATS...Amy...hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. yippie yay yay!!! Congratulations Amy!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. YAY!!! so happy that you are on the team!!! can't wait to see the peeks!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats girl!! How exciting for you! Can't wait to see what you do with Nina's stamps and all the other goodies there.

    ReplyDelete


Cheers,
~amy~