congratulations to you...

Hello!

I'm still trying to used my neglected goodies...I was suppose to be on a buying freeze but that didn't happen for very long...more on that in a smidge.

Today's card uses PTI's Friendship Jar with some new October Afternoon Goodness:


I've had a couple Friendship Jar ideas brewing....I picked up the October Afternoon 5 & dime from Cassie's Paper Issues Etsy shop over the Memorial Day weekend.  Oh how I adore October Afternoon....and Cassie too:)

I wanted to keep the card semi-clean but really draw the eye to the star-filled friendship jar.  The card has been loaded up with SRM stickers...did you notice the tiny zig zagging?  There's something about a smidge of goodness from The Twinery...make sure you check out the current Flashback Friday challenge...the sponsor is Jay Gee's Nook and there might be some goodies from The Twinery as a prize!

This is going out to a gal that graduates high school this year..quite frankly I can't believe she's graduating...I remember when she was born....such a smart cookie...she'll be leaving her nest and heading to the east coast to attend an established private college...I'm so excited for her...she will continue to do great things with her life, I just know it.

Have you heard about Gallery Idol?  Are you joining in the fun?  What do you have to lose?  

Today is the start of the newest EAD Designs Color Challenge!   I'm the hostess with the mostess over there and would love it if you'd leave me some of that fantastic bloggie love...



It's loads of fun and remember this:


Thanks for poppin' by!

Comments

Jennifer said…
LOVE this card and that FABULOUS jar!!! (=
Mona Pendleton said…
What a fun card Amy! Lovin' all the stars fillin' up that fab friendship jar!
Anonymous said…
Super cool, Amy!!
Jay Gee said…
Love that ledger paper and your card is awesome Amy. I will be watching all your Gallery Idol entries with interest :)
Sherry Eckblad said…
love the card and that jar is on my pti wishlist. Gallery Idol I have thought about entering but haven't went any further.
Unknown said…
wow!! this is awesome!
Laurel said…
LOVE this one Amy!
I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this!! I love love love the stars in the jar!! And I feel your pain... a kid I used to babysit is NOW A DAD!! UGH...when did we get old??? LOL!! At least we are still cool! :):):):):):):):):):):):)
Regan said…
ack..i love it!
Jingle said…
This is really cute, Amy! Fabulous card!
cnelson said…
OH MY GOODNESS...this is the CUTEST card EVER! LOOOOOOVE it sooooo MUCH!
Lauren said…
Super cute! I loved how you used the banner around the jar's neck.
Amy said…
Love that jar and the vintagey feel of this card! Fabby Am!!
Sylvia said…
Oh Amy, I know she will love this because I do! I absolutely love the jar! Gives me some inspiration for the day! glad you like my shelf, hope I get things finished soon, my room is a mess! Have a fun day!
Angi Barrs said…
Fun & Fab. I'm sooo lovin' that jar. :)
Emily Keaton said…
What a sweet congrats card, Amy! I love that star-filled jar. :)
xiumaiyuki said…
oooh.. love this jar and those OA goodies! Such a fab card!!!
Joy said…
what a cute idea. love the jar and that it's filled and popping! hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Jen said…
oh my super cute! i love it!! it's been a while since i've stopped by, i think i'm better enough to bluff again!!:) love it!!
itsallrosi said…
this is adorable! I've been wanting friendship jar (and all of the additions) for quite awhile now. and gallery idol - yes! I'm entering. I enter every year and never make the first cut but keep trying, right!
Sparkplug17 said…
Such a fabulous card!
Jennifer Rzasa said…
This is great, Amy! Good luck with the gallery idol!
Lindsay said…
Love that jar Amy! What a fun bright card!
Lynnda said…
So cute... love the jar...full of love star... hugs...xoxo
Emily Leiphart said…
This is gorgeous, Amy! I love that jar of stars.
Trinh said…
Fantastic way to use the jar, Amy! Love that you used kraft instead of white for it. Really shows off those stars!
Shemaine Smith said…
Hey Sista! Lovin that card! Woot Woot for Gallery Idol! I'm excited but was worried my CHA trip would stop me from entering...but I got it figured out so I'm in!
Love this Amy! Perfect card for a graduate...or anyone! :)
Allison Rankin said…
Such a trendy card...great job Amy!
Anonymous said…
Lady, this is so stinkin adorable, I am absolutely smitten. The stitching around the lid, you is AWEsome!! The background is perfect, love the sentiment!!
Alice said…
absolutely fabulous jar, Amy! love love the details you put in it. super card and good luck with Gallery Idol! haven't decide if i'll join... it sure will be fun to be just an audience! =)
What a way to use the jar! It makes a great grad card. Is she heading to CT by chance? :>)
Angie Tieman said…
Ack! This is the cutest!! I love that jar filled with stars! A Gallery Idol winner for sure! :)
Anonymous said…
Amazing card amy!

lisa a.
Savitri said…
My fave on this page!!! LOVE this!
Oh, wish I could visit more often, my friend. Feel bad about not stopping by like I usually do. Your work is still FABBY though and very much enjoying all that I seetoday!!
farmhouse-story said…
such cuteness, amy! good luck with the idol challenge:)
Awesome Amy!! love the layers on the jar and the superb stitching!! :)