mr and mrs

this is post 1 of 2 for today...please check out my 2nd post HERE

Friday....Oh thank goodness it is Friday....

Here's a fun festive card I whipped together...it is for my friend...she's getting married this August...she does check my blog occasionally so hopefully she has already received it:)

I always buy paper with coordinating chippies and then I tend to hoard those chippies...so this puppy is chock full of them...I ADORE those silhouettes!
 

I'm entering this one into the Paper Crafts Gallery Idol.

Did you happen to catch this on my blog earlier?


Nikki Sivils is doing a FABulous thing...a Scrapbook Supply Drive to benefit the Joplin Tornado Victims!  I put together a USPS Flat Rate Priority box and sent it off last Saturday {sooo glad my Post office has Saturday hours} and I plan on sending 2 more boxes!  Won't you help and/or Spread the word?

Comments

li-bee-ti said…
Beautiful and elegant!
Alice said…
such a beautiful card! love the patterns and layering of chippies. fabulous card, Amy!
What a fun way to use the chippies!!! Fun colors too - always a bit of sunshine in your cards :>)
Unknown said…
Absolutely gorgeous! Good luck on the Paper Crafts Idol!
~jan said…
Gorgeous card, Amy! Thanks for the reminder about what Nikki is doing, have added that to my "to-do" list this weekend!
Ohhhhhhhh are you going for the IDOL thing??? OMYGOSH!! That would be soooooooooo awesome!!! You rock the cards!!! I would loveeeeeeee to see you win!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee this card you made for your friend! I loveeeeeee the couple and the colors are perfect!! And thanks again for posting Nikki's cause... means soooooooooooooooo much to me! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Tyggereye said…
I love silhouettes also. Great card this is amazing!!
Tenia Nelson said…
Very cool card!!!!!
Angi Barrs said…
Super gorgeous paper on this one. :)
Janice said…
Love your card! I have one of those boxes ready to go postal to Nikki, too.
Sylvia said…
Lovely card, Amy. I have one box sitting at my door ready to go to the post, it is heavy! Sorry, I haven't gotten it up on my blog yet, I will try today!
Emily Keaton said…
Those silhouettes are terrific, Amy! What a great congrats card. :)
Valerie said…
I love this card Amy - love how you used the silhouettes - extremely clever!
Tina said…
OMGosh, this is stunning!
superb card my friend! love how you played those sillhoutes!! simply gorgeous!! :)