snail mail...

Hello!  Welcome to the EAD Designs Blog Hop!  You should have arrived here from the EAD Designs Blog, if not, you'll want to start there so you don't miss out on any of the fun!

Every week we have a give-a-way during our blog hop...how can YOU win?  Start at the EAD Designs blog, leave a comment and follow the hop!  Make sure that you leave comments on each of the Design Team Member's blog...easy smeasy:)  Ahem, I might just be slinging out the goodies this week:)

This week on my blog, you'll notice that I'll be using stuff from my stash.  Good grief, I have a ton of stuff and even my 'older' schtuff I still love, I just tend to neglect it.

Today's shaped card is a great example of that...the papers are October Afternoon:

The snail is from the EAD Designs Good Times Vinyl set:


I've been having fun stitching through my alpha sentiments:)

I was inspired by the latest Inspirational card sketch:


Don't forget about the July Steal:


EAD Designs and Isabell's Umbrella are my fabbie sponsors over at Flashback Friday:


Flashback Friday 13.0 ends THIS Friday so be sure to LINK UP HERE!

Don't forget that EAD Designs is the sponsor over at CAS-ual Fridays!




Okay, hippity hop over to Stephanie's:

Comments

yyam said…
Hehe...this is so cute! Love your snail mail! :)
Cute! What a happy surprise he will be for someone!
Jen W. said…
Cute! Love that little snail and a round card is perfect for him - mimics his shell.
I love digging through old stash. I always find something I've forgotten about - it's like a surprise present!
Lindsay said…
Too cute Amy! I love the colors and that little snail!
Tooooooooooo cute cute cute! I loveeeeeeeeeee that snail! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Karen B. said…
This is just adorable, I really admire how all your pieces represent the snail (the circles, the stitched line in a circle...)
Jingle said…
This is SUCH a cute card!
Super adorable! Love the circle card!

Deanne :)
Laurel said…
Oh cute, cute, cute!
Sherry Eckblad said…
So cute and you gotta love that little snail.
Sue D said…
Great card--the snail is so cute!
Audrey Pettit said…
What a cute card, Amy! Love, love the fun round shape with the scalloped edge. And love the snail and the stitched lettering, too. And good for you for using your stash supply here. I still love that OA paper myself, and really need to be using my own stash more. :)
cnelson said…
sooooo soooooooooo CUTE and FUN! It just makes me SMILE!
Joanna said…
Lol that is just too cute! Love the design and fun papers, good job for going through your stash,I need to do the same! Tfs!
Aimes said…
Awww I just love that snail! This card definitely proves that snail mail is fabby - who wouldn't love to see this land on their doorstep?! :)
Hugs,
Aimes
x
Sylvia said…
Love your snail mail card, Amy! Using scraps is so fun, but I could use them for the next 50 years and still have some. My grandson loves to use them when he comes. Have a beautiful Monday!
Kryssi said…
I love your fun card, girl friend!!!
Riet said…
So gorgeous Amy.

Hugs Riet.xx
Judy said…
Love the shape card and cute little snail! I enjoy going through my old stuff, too...
jejaeb at cfl dot rr dot com
Anonymous said…
This is so cute - I love the stitching. :)
Joy said…
what a sweet card! love what you did and great stitching! hope you had a wonderful weekend and have a great week!
wendipooh13 said…
ahhhhh that snail is TOOOOOO cute!!! love the card!!
mandalj said…
Fabulous card! I really must try a shaped card one day.
katieo said…
Stitching thru the letters looks like a fun technique.. Love your card
Carla said…
That is absolutely the cutest thing! Did you know that I have a little "thing" for snails? LOVE 'EM!
Jenny said…
Adorable! Great paper and that darn snail is too cute :)

Jenny
papercutcreations.blogspot.com
papercraftjenny at gmail dot com
Lynnda said…
Sista... this can't be any cuter!!! I so want to play along with your scrapping Saturday!!!.... Hopefully tonight...!!! hugs...xoxo
Jocelyn Olson said…
I am just dying, Amy. This card is too cute!!! I love that you're using your old stash...I need to do that more myself before I get buried alive in my craft room :)
Alice said…
hee hee... that snail is so cute! lovely card, Amy!
snowdraak said…
Cute card. Love the circular shape and the little snail.
Alison
fourkidstwocats at msn dot com
Sparkplug17 said…
This is just adorable!
Super duper cute--LOVE that snail! And I love the shaped card--FUN!
ivy said…
great idea about using my stash! and wonderful what you did with your stash!
TesaB said…
Aaaawwww, soooo totally CUTE!!!
Susie Little said…
Gorgeous card . Thank you for joining us at ICS xx
Melissa said…
Very nice job on your creation! TFS
lauren bergold said…
soooooooooo digging the round shape of this, the fun snail, the fab sentiment, the OA... etc etc... every single element of this is AWE*SOME!!! <3
eeeekkk!!!! so totally cute!!! :)