Tuesday, August 30, 2011

happy h'owl'oween!

This is post 1 of 2 for me today...please make sure you see my caffeine  post:)

Hello and Welcome to The Craft's Meow September New Release Preview:  Day 1

Check out today's peek...


This cute set has been designed by our own Jenny Suchin!  This is when I insert the fact that I love that she loves owlies:)

Here's my card using the new September release:


Gotta love that fun owlie ghost!

I'm a fan of non-traditional colors and this set of Echo Park papers rocks because they use purple and green:)

I was inspired by the Moxie Fab World's: 



Make sure you pop over to The Craft's Meow's blog to see all the previews by the design team!  What would new release festivities be without a chance to win prizes? We'll draw one of you to win Happy H'owl'oween from comments left on the Happy H'owl'oween post on The Craft's Meow blog. You'll have until 10:00 pm Pacific tonight to make the rounds and leave comments. The  winner will be announced in tomorrow's post on The Craft's Meow blog.

34 comments:

  1. Love your take on the sketch and these images are so cute. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card featuring the ghost owl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these papers and your cute card Amy - how adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am SUCH a fan of Halloween, and this just rocks, Amy! Absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is too cute! Love your use of the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heheee...how cute!!! Love the mix of papers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! Can't wait to see the full set :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute and great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a cute take on this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Darling card! I love that owl ghost!
    DeniseB

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun card! I love her designs and the colors you used rock!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a fun card, Amy! Love the new "ghost"! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sooooo cute!!! I should have waited one more week to place an order!
    I am squeezing all my comments in during my lunch hour because I would love to win this set! I still can't figure out how to get things to scroll all the time on the Ipad - ha, ha, ha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love how you have the ghost over the banners.. so cute! great colors too :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aww I just love your card Amy! So cute!! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Like my sister...I should have waited a week to place my order! Great card!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. What an adorable little ghost! I love your take on the sketch:)

    ReplyDelete
  18. LOOOOVE this Halloween card--totally super cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wonderful card, Amy! Cute idea to have the banners go underneath this cool ghost!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a fun card!!!! I just love the colors and the ghost layered over the banners is perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. LOve this card Amy! That owl ghost is darling on your card!

    ReplyDelete
  22. awesome Halloween card...love that ghost..

    ReplyDelete
  23. ahhh this is way too cute sista... hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  24. love that AWESOME "owl"oween ghost! toooo clever and just soooo utterly perfect for ya!!!!! (that sketch is great too i gotta try to do some challenges again over here!!!) ♥♥♥!

    ReplyDelete
  25. EEK!!! this is too stinkin CUTE!!

    makes me wish i made halloween cards ;)

    ReplyDelete
  26. I'm normally not a Halloween person but this is very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hey Amy! Thanks for linking this up to the Vertical Sketch challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. the Skecths are lovely and try my best to join..

    ReplyDelete


Cheers,
~amy~