Wednesday, September 28, 2011

The Craft's Meow: Preview Day 3!

The goodness keeps on coming, doesn't it?  This new release over at The Craft's Meow is super fun!

Day 3 of The Craft's Meow Previews and the second set by Maree Truelove

Apple Pickin' Time


How do you like my sassy take?

I just knew I had the perfect paper to team up with the fun sentiment from Apple Pickin' Time!!  I like how it makes the sentiment pop and really, I didn't think I needed any other embellies because of the fun paper and stitching:)

I was inspired by the latest Unscripted Sketches:



Make sure you pop over to The Craft's Meow's blog to see all the previews by the design team!  What would new release festivities be without a chance to win prizes? We'll draw one of you to win Apple Pickin' Time from comments left on the Apple Pickin' Time post on The Craft's Meow blogYou'll have until 9:00 pm Pacific tonight to make the rounds and leave comments. The  winner will be announced in tomorrow's post on The Craft's Meow blog.

43 comments:

  1. wow... this is so pretty!!! I really adore this card a ton sista!!!...hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The paper is a perfect match for the sentiment Amy and I love all your stitching :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow..I love how your pretty paper is a perfect match for the sentiment! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card...you're right, that IS the perfect paper for this sentiment...love the new set, it's just so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bet those sweet apples are Washington Reds, right?! ;D
    A match made in Heaven with that scrummy paper!
    Hugs
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! I love that it's CAS because of the clean design, yet kinda not CAS because of the patterns. So much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect paper to highlight your sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh cute, cute, cute, that paper is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally cute, Amy! And I love that sentiment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Too cute! Love that saying. Great DP too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. AMY!!! Man i have missed your smiling face, and funky fresh creations!! I will have to browse your bloggy for a while to get the creative juices flowing! Lots of hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your card, Amy! This looks like a fun set! Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW.. so pretty :) I love the monochromatic feel of your card.. and who doesn't love apples? lol :) hugs

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loveeeee this! I love love love that apple paper! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love, love this card! Great sentiment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. so cute! i love that saying...maybe it should be some sort of art for the house during the fall time...my wheels are turning!!:) xoxoox

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is just adorable Amy - thanks for playing at Unscripted Sketches

    ReplyDelete
  18. I really like your "sassy" take!

    ReplyDelete
  19. super cool CAS card! I love the DP you used!

    ReplyDelete
  20. this is so fun! love the simplicity of this and those papers are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Cute card: the paper IS the perfect pick with the sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I still can't figure out how you keep up with all these challenges... do you have a spread sheet or something that helps you keep track? Fabulous sentiment for the new set.

    ReplyDelete
  23. That is a great use of the Unscripted sketch! LOVE the apple theme.

    ReplyDelete
  24. The stitching totally makes this card anything else would have taken away from the paper and sentiments perfect pairing. Thanks for playing with us at Unscripted Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Fabulous card, thanks for joining us at Unscripted Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  26. love the apples and the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  27. One of my VERY favorite sentiments, EVER! You did it PROUD! Yes, ya did!

    ReplyDelete


Cheers,
~amy~