The Craft's Meow: Preview Day 4! ((happy halloween!!))

This is my post 1 of 2 for today..make sure you check out my cameo post.

Monday already?

Today is the last day of October?

It's Halloween?

Tomorrow is NOVEMBER?!

Is it just me, or are the weeks just flying by?  Before we know it December will be here...

Today is the last day of the previews with The Craft's Meow and the November release.  The last set we are previewing is:



I know...soooo fun.
Here's what I did with the set:

LOL...love the 'stache!

Everything has been fussy cut and adhered with glue dots...I even separately fussy cut the party noise maker:)

Soooooo.....whaddya think of the November releases?  I assure you, there is something for everyone...that's what I love about The Craft's Meow...variety!

How would you like to win this stamp sets??? All you have to do is leave a comment on the Whoo's Birthday post on The Craft's Meow blog by 9:00 pm Pacific tonight and there will be a drawing for one of you to win Whoo's Birthday!!! The winners will be announced in tomorrow's post on The Craft's Meow along with the unveiling of all the wonderful November releases!!!!!

Comments

Jay Gee said…
This is adorable Amy and I love the simplicity of your card :)
TesaB said…
Heheheem, that little fellow crack me up! Tooooo CUTE!
yyam said…
(big smile)
Too. Cute.
Kary said…
This is SO cute, Amy!!
Jen W. said…
I think I love this guy even better than the last one! The 'stache is brilliant!
farmhouse-story said…
this couldn't be cuter, amy!
Oooooo, just adorable!!!! Those owls are too cute :>)
Renee V said…
Perfect, Amy! Love his 'stache and the candle is too cute!!
Trinh said…
lol too cute! And fantastic fussy-cutting too.
Laurel said…
Oh my how adorable!
Regan said…
lol...that is super cute
Emily Keaton said…
Totally adorable, Amy!! I love the candle and the mustache!!
Eeekk... Amy, this is super duper cute! LOVE!
Sylvia said…
Well this card has to be a favorite of mine, Amy! The owl and mustache are fabulous. Have a spooky good night!
Sparkplug17 said…
Just adorable! I love the stache too!
Dora said…
I love this one, tooo cute!
Audrey Pettit said…
This just cracks me up! How cuuuuuute, Amy!
Lynnda said…
So cute!!! hugs...xoxo
Unknown said…
Amy, this is too owl-ly cute!
Anonymous said…
oh goodness, this made me giggle! love the little mustache! Perfect guy card.
he he - ohmygosh, this is the *cutest*!! :)