Monday, December 5, 2011

ho ho ho...

Please click HERE for my The Craft's Meow Preview Day 3 post!

Hello and Welcome to the EAD Designs Blog Hop!

You should have arrived here from Liz's blog:


If not, you'll want to start at the beginning of the hop which is the EAD Designs blog, so you don't miss out on any of the fun!  Remember every week there is some free vinyl!!!!

Today I have a mix 'n match card to share....I typically create using the same collection.  It's easier for me and I like things being matchy matchy.

Check out this card:


I've been hoarding a cut up piece of that fabulous poinsettia October Afternoon paper...sheesh, I seldom use scraps but will hoard when I especially like something.  The snowman is from the Echo Park Wintertime collection.



The sentiment...wrap the presents...is off of the October Afternoon paper, it is the name of the paper...I just clipped it for my card:)

A super-duper easy smeasy card...ahhhh...gotta love that when that happens!

Before I go, I wanted to welcome our December Guest Designers:


Okie dokie peeps, I'm the end of the hop!

Thanks for stoppin' by!

51 comments:

  1. So beautiful Amy.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love an easy peazy card...I'm sucker for that!!!..This card is totally my fave holiday card of yours... HO HO HO... I hope you keep warm!!... big hugs..xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just from seeing the thumbnail I knew I was going to LOVE this card!!! It is super sweet - Did I say I LOVE it!!!???
    Hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of great ideas.

    Dianne Bell - Sewpro02@Aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous!!! I love the Snowman, ho ho ho and the tag and sentiment :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is sooooooo cute, Amy! Love your mix here. That snowman is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute card! I do the same thing with my paper scraps, if I love it I save it and if not...well you know what happens.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely adorable! I love all of the elements you put together... perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love you jolly snowman, Amy! We are still having rain and it is 41 outside today. Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE this snowman..he's so jolly and fat! lol.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super adorable. Love that tag on the front. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ok, could that snowman be any cuter?!! Nope! You've made him sooooo irresistible.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ah, how cute. I like the circles that go with him...

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love that paper too! Great idea to use the paper title :)

    Jenny
    papercraftjenny (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is adorable, and it seems like it wouldn't take forever to make. That's IMPORTANT!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card,I like the tag on a card idea! Great way to repurpose scraps to beauty.

    Debbie H.

    niteowlis at clear dot net

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the contrast of the poinsettia paper with the snowman and green "HO, HO, HO."

    ReplyDelete
  18. So cute! I love the way you got the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hohoho indeed! Just love the festive feel and the christmas colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is really cute. Awesome creation.
    craftkrazy@optonline.net

    ReplyDelete
  21. LOVE it, Amy, so CUTE! I'm pretty matchy, matchy, too...but, this looks FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  22. too darn cute! love love the details on the tag. fab card, Amy! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Sooooooooooooo cute cute cute!! I loveeeeeeeeee that snowman! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  24. super cute and adorable! I just love your style.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love the paper!
    Denise-prttybrwneyes7@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love this snowman card!! Just too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Brilliant idea for the sentiment and I love the little Ho Ho Hos!

    ReplyDelete
  28. love your card Amy! we've been out of town, sorry it's taken me all week to come by and visit!

    ReplyDelete
  29. that is pretty paper! adorable card amy!

    ReplyDelete
  30. *Clunk!*

    If I WERE a snowman/person... I would have JUST melted. THIS is out-stand-ing!

    ReplyDelete


Cheers,
~amy~