bless your little heart...

Hello and Welcome to the EAD Designs Blog Hop!
{it officially starts at 7 am Pacific}

You should have arrived here from the Lovely Liz's blog:  Liz's Paper Loft

If not, you'll want to start at the beginning of the hop, which is the EAD Designs blog.  Remember that every week there is free vinyl for one lucky commenter.  Leave a comment on the EAD Designs blog and leave comments along the way as you hop!


I actually started off thinking of doing another project until I saw that sweet Kawaii Friends bird.  How could I resist?  His sweet expression is seriously priceless.


The paper is October Afternoon Farmhouse Collection.  The gingham strip is actually fabric tape from Love My Tapes...sweet eh?

Don't forget about the current EAD Designs Color Challenge:


Remember that everybody is a winner that plays along:


The winner of the Color Challenge will be our February Guest Designer!


Remember:


Now hippety hop over our January Guest Designer, Jessica of Chick-n-Scrap...she's has a SWEET project waiting for you!

Comments

yyam said…
Awww....so sweet! Love the happy colors, especially the red checked ribbon on polka dots! :) *big smile*

Happy week ahead! :)
Jay Gee said…
As always love your mix of patterns Amy - that fabric tape is indeed 'sweet'! Cute card :)
Loveeeeeeeee this!!! CUTE little birdie and loving the colors! :):):):):):):):):):):)
Karen B. said…
Entirely way too sweet indeed!
Jingle said…
This is so cute! I think I'm regretting not trying out for the EAD DT!
~jan said…
a d o r a b l e.
jessica said…
LOVE it Amy! Your card LO's are always so fabulous!!
Anonymous said…
So super cute!
Angi Barrs said…
Love the little birdie! Adorable!
amy, this is perfect! I'm learning that you don't have to use all the stickerz on one project...thanks to you!!!
cnelson said…
Perfectly DARLING !!
Adorable =)

Lots of love,
www.shortycreations.com
Sherry Eckblad said…
cute and I love the addition of the tape. (my newest addiction)
Annette Allen said…
what a cute fun card...I love that cute little bird and fun polkadot background...
Anonymous said…
Lovely card!!!! love the colours and combination!
I have missed dropping by.. I have been so so busy :)
Jen said…
um, I LOVE it!!!!
Unknown said…
Sqeee! So dang CUTE!!
TesaB said…
It's sooooo SWEET! Adorable! CUTE! :):):)
Crystal said…
So cute!!! Its adorable :0)
Amanda B. said…
I agree that their expressions are great.
Anonymous said…
Love this! That fabric tape is so cool - I'm going to check it out after I finish hopping! TFS!
Sylvia said…
Cute card, Amy! I got a late start today, too much to do this weekend. Hope you had a good day.
Sue D said…
Very cute--makes me smile.
Joanna said…
that is super cute! love your stitching! :]
dreenie said…
so cute , i love that October Afternoon collection, gonna have to get it!!!
SUPER SUPER cute! I have that sticker set--totally pulling it out and using it!
Tyggereye said…
So cute! I love that turquoise. I've been eyeballing that sticker set too. Its so adorable.
ivy said…
what a tweet card!!
Annette said…
This card is super cute! The birdie is darling!
Anonymous said…
Ohhhh jeepers!!!!! Rock N Rolla on this one!!! This made me smile huge, thank you for that!!!
Serendipity said…
Cute card! ...love the colors.