peppermint candy...


I know, I know...we did just get through the holidays and I am excited to be going into all the Valentine's Day festivities but I'm also jumping onto my 2012 holiday card stash...


no mentioning that I really didn't send out very many Christmas cards last year...I just left it all to the last minute, this year WILL be different:)

So yes, the lovely ladies over at Jingle Belles are at it again for 2012:


"NO TIME LIKE THE PRESENT(S)"

Make a holiday card that incorporates GIFT WRAP:
as a background, as an accent, or using motifs cut from your favorite wrapping paper
OR
Make a holiday card with an image of present(s) on it!

That FAB green damask panel was 1 of 2 patterns I used for presents this year...I bought them at Hobby Lobby {they recently opened one north of Seattle}...the other roll is the same palette but harlequin pattern...super fun and especially elegant wrapped up in 3 inch wide chocolate brown grosgrain...

The center panel is ala Crate paper and the feltie is Pebbles....check me out using multiple manufacturers, I don't typically do that:)

Anyways, I hope you check out all the wonderful gals over at Jingle Belles...they are chock full of talent over there for the JB12-01 Challenge!

Comments

Karen B. said…
Fun and bright, the color shades you've chosen are fantastic together!
Love love love love this Amy!! LOVING those colors and that flower! :):):):):):):):):):):)
Laurel said…
Very fun Amy, love the colors!
Jingle said…
This is adorable!!!!
Angi Barrs said…
Supah sweet design. :)
June Houck said…
Amy, this card is absolutely yummy! Yay for JB too. They saved me last year from Christmas card stress. Love this!!! The felt embellie at the bottom is perfect :)
cnelson said…
So FUN and FAB!! LOVE it!!
lauren bergold said…
♥♥♥WAHEY♥♥♥!!!!!!!!!!! miss amy's in the JINGLE BELLES house and already rockin' it like a heavy metal band on vacation at stone henge!!!!!!!!*

for those who don't have an earth-to-lauren dictionary handy, i should possibly also say that i ♥LOVE♥ this beautiful and totally appealing holiday card you have made, as well as being thrilled that you will be playing along with us again this year!!! :)

*ok no, i don't really know what that means, exactly, but trust me, it's a BIG COMPLIMENT on the level of "pitchfork fondue"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)
Emily Keaton said…
YUM!! Amy, this is adorable, and I LOVE peppermint themes. So fun!
Sherry Eckblad said…
super cute card and I need to jump on that 2012 Jingle Band Wagon and get started on my cards. Lord knows I have way too much Holiday stash.
Sylvia said…
Wonderful Christmas card, Amy! I am sure this will be the first of many good ones to add to your collection. Have a wonderful Tuesday.
Aimes said…
Drooling not only over the green on this scrummy creation but the candy too of course! :)
Hugs,
Aimes
x
Emily Leiphart said…
You are a diehard, Amy! I can't believe you're already starting on this year's holiday cards. LOL This is gorgeous and I LOVE that flower embellishment!
Your card is WONDERFUL! Love the colors as always!
Have a great day, hugs, Karin
Lindsay said…
So bold and fun Amy! Love that felt accent!
Mona Pendleton said…
Love the vibrant colors and fun little embellishment Amy!
SmilynStef said…
Absolutely delicious my dear ... so glad you're joining our jingle belles fun this year ... we're thrilled to have you.
Rose said…
sweet!!

so does this mean my chances for getting a Christmas card from you are pretty good this year? LOL
Shirl said…
What a yummy card! I swear I could have licked it off the screen, LOL!
Tyggereye said…
Very cool Amy. Isn't this challenge the bomb diggy? All the cards I've seen using wrapping paper turned out amazing. Lovely. I like that green wrapping paper. Your presents must have looked lovely like your card. :)
Audrey Pettit said…
oooh, beautiful card, Amy! Love the color combo and love that wrapping paper. This is SO eye catching.
I should really play along this year. I was really bad with my holiday cards last year, too.
Jen W. said…
Love the pink, red and green!
Brandi said…
I love the bright fun colors on this card. I can't imagine making another Christmas card in January. LOL! That peppermint is cute!
Jen said…
oh my super cute!! love those candies!! and that green is AWESOME!! oh, and i got my package from you today!! thanks love!!:)
I am in need of starting my holiday cards NOW! So this is a great challenge for me! LOVE your papers and that little felt flower at the bottom! FAB card:)
Trinh said…
Look at you getting a jump start on your holiday cards! This is so fun & sweet!
You even found fun and bright wrapping paper - impressive :>)