still dehoarding...


Click HERE for my Sketching through the Snow post for today!

Paypal ONLY

shipping is NOT included in the pricing
prefer to ship USPS Priority
Please email me for more deets--->>

Paper Trey Ink
{disclaimer..I stink at putting those clear labels on the CD cases}




Blooming Button Bits $14Reg $24


Green Thumb reg $14/$24




In Bloom Reg $10/$15 


Limitless Labels $14/Reg $24


Studio Style Reg $10/$15


Mono Adhesive Perm {refill}
$3.00 each
{I have 4 total}


Various Unity Kits...


100% happy
{3 stamps used}
$10


life becoming & quiet essence
NEW
$13


Super Sweet & Stuck on You
{2 stamps used}
$10


Moments in Bloom & Naturally You
{1 used}
$10


Hero Arts Friendly Flags $12


Basic Grey Aviary $5

Basic Grey Tree Hugger $5

hero arts big cup $4


hero arts heart flourishes $7
hero arts big cupcake $5

Comments

Naomi said…
OMG..SO tempting...MUST restrain myself!
Emily Leiphart said…
Amy, you need to post the PTI stamps on eBay! The Europeans and Aussies will flock and pay full price if your shipping is reasonable. ;)
Lynnda said…
O woohoo Sista!! You tempt me!! Let me scroll again.. Wink. .. Hugs xoxo
whoistracy said…
Wow girl!!! I am definitely tempted here. But I actually need to do this myself- so I can't afford to buy anything right now. LOL