you warm my heart...

Welcome to The Craft's Meow Sketch Challenge!

Check out what our fabbie Michelle Bertuzzi designed:


Here's my CAS take on the sketch:

When I type CAS, I mean in terms of lack of embellies, not lack of patterns/colors:)

I played with:



All the patterned paper is Crate's Random Collection...love it.

You may enter as often as you like, but we must be able to see the sketch in there somewhere. You are free to flip it or turn it as you like!You do NOT have to use TCM stamps to enter the challenge. However, if you are the winner and you have used TCM stamps on your entry, you will not only receive a TCM stamp set of choice as your prize, but also a coupon for 15% off one additional stamp set of choice which can be used one time within 30 days!!! 

You have until February 14th at 9:00 pm Pacific to enter. Enjoy!

I hope that you'll play along with us!!!!

Comments

yyam said…
This is sooooo pretty! Just love the mix of papers and colors! Wow! :)
Janice said…
Ditto! Somehow when I do this it doesn't look so good.
Laurel said…
Gorgeous card! Love that mug and steam!
OHHH! I LOVE that paper! Gorgeous design and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the green mug! FUN!
alexandra s.m. said…
what a beautiful cheerful card ;-)
Love it Amy!

TFS
Ohhhhhhhhh this makes my heart happy!!! I loveeeee it! :):):):):):):):):):):)
jen said…
Mmm. That combo of papers is uber yummy.... Fab take on the sketch!
Sylvia said…
Loving the yellow's you are using, Amy, love this card too! Hope your snow day went well. Have a wonderful Thursday!
Karen B. said…
Such a perfect card for winter with all the happy paper!
Audrey Pettit said…
My gosh, I LOVE all that pattern and color. Love the paper piecing, too. This is adorable, Amy!
Anonymous said…
So sweet and heart warming... perfect paper choice.
Swoon, will have to add this sketch to my to do list :)
Sherry Eckblad said…
A great sketch and one fabulous card.
Jingle said…
This is super cute!
Tammy said…
This is such a fun card! Love the colors and the cute stamp set you used!
farmhouse-story said…
cute, amy! love your papers and colors!
Rose said…
LOVE all your pattern papers :)

oh sure show me a stamp set that makes me want/need it when i am on a spending ban!! lol ;)
Lindsay said…
This is sooo bright and fun Amy! I love it!
Lisa Petrella said…
SOOOO SUPER CUTE!!! I LOVE how the steam from the mug forms a heart!!! Sweet!
Marlena M. said…
I love your gift of matching papers Amy. I love the heart steam and the sweet sentiment. ;)
Kirsty Vittetoe said…
Fun! and great mixed of colors too!
These are really sweet Amy!
Trinh said…
Your card makes me happy! Girl, I envy your ability to mix patterns and colors! I'm such a scaredy cat.
Anonymous said…
Holy moses, this turned out so perfectly, I loove it!! Great papers!!
Tina said…
Totally adorable.