Monday, February 13, 2012

chillin' with my gnomies...


Hello & Happy Monday!

Thanks for joining us for the EAD Designs Blog Hop!
{it officially starts at 7 am Pacific}

You should have arrived here from Lauren's, our FABulous February Guest Designer's blog:


If not, you'll want to start at the beginning of the hop which is the EAD Designs blog.  You won't want to miss out on any of the fun!  Remember, there is always some free vinyl to one lucky commenter, so start at the EAD Designs blog, hop along and remember to leave comments for everyone!

I have a fun card to share today:


Come on....what's not to love about those FUN Garden Gnomes?!!!


Before I adhered the inside panel, I took a picture of it...so much easier to do that:)  

chillin' with my gnomies

I know just who to send this card to...I'm going to be meeting up with some friends that I haven't seen in a while in a couple weeks.  We use to work together and this is going to make the one gal LOL...I'm sure of it:)

Don't forget about the current EAD Designs Color Challenge:


Classic Black & White

These are the coordinating Vintage Treasures Stickerz set:


Remember that everybody who plays along is a winner:


One lucky duck that wins will be our March Guest Designer:


Remember this:


Okie Dokie....hippety hop over to Candace's blog:


She has a magnificent project to share with you!!!!

48 comments:

  1. This is sooo beautiful and fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!!! Love that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sentiment and those gnomes are adorable. What a fun card. : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tee hee! I love that sentiment, girlie! Those gnomes are so fun!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love love this!! You know I loveeeeee the EAD Gnome's!! They are soooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun and cute card. Love the bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. these are just too cute and super fun...

    ReplyDelete
  8. WAY too cute! I so totally love this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL~ love this Amy!!! What a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. what fun bright stickers Amy - love the black plaid framing around the gnomies and the fun worm on the mushroom!

    ReplyDelete
  11. hehehe.. This is SOOOOOOOOOO CUTE

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOL...the sentiment made me smile. Love!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. hahahaha...this is too fun! Love it...I'll have to lift this idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a cute card, gut gnomes freak me out.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very cool, Amy! Those cute gnomies remind me of "Gnomeo & Juliet," which we thought was super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  16. These new stickers are incredible, Amy, and I love what you did with them! I love that houndstooth border.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super fun card, Amy! Love your gnomes! Have a wonderful Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super cute card Amy... these gnomes are adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love this sista!!! fUN AND TOO cute.... hugs..xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the gnomes...how could anyone not!! Fabulous card Amy :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  21. OMGosh... chillin' with my gnomies??? LOL... love that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. OK this is one of the FUNNEST cards EVER!!!!!

    love how you took the pic on a book :)

    ps: can you send me the link to the photo tent again? yup i lost it :( thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. snort SO cute! Gnomes are just fun and I love the glasses wearing worm. lol

    ReplyDelete
  24. HA!!! i saw those gnomes in the EAD store and was seriously tempted... even more so now... as usual your EAD-brilliance is inspiring AND also quite enabling!!! LOVE IT!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love this!!! So stinking cute...made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  26. absolutely fabulous designs, girl! love love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Adorable!!! LOOOOOOVE the simplicity--and I LOVE the pop of color from the stickers! FAB card!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. LOL! These gnomes are HILARIOUS! Such a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  29. How adorable - love this Amy. That punny sentiment is great!

    ReplyDelete
  30. aodrable card, so cute and fun!

    hugs,
    C :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. That is by far one of the cutest, puniest cards ever!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. This one made me giggle - so cute!!

    ReplyDelete


Cheers,
~amy~