chillin' with my gnomies...


Hello & Happy Monday!

Thanks for joining us for the EAD Designs Blog Hop!
{it officially starts at 7 am Pacific}

You should have arrived here from Lauren's, our FABulous February Guest Designer's blog:


If not, you'll want to start at the beginning of the hop which is the EAD Designs blog.  You won't want to miss out on any of the fun!  Remember, there is always some free vinyl to one lucky commenter, so start at the EAD Designs blog, hop along and remember to leave comments for everyone!

I have a fun card to share today:


Come on....what's not to love about those FUN Garden Gnomes?!!!


Before I adhered the inside panel, I took a picture of it...so much easier to do that:)  

chillin' with my gnomies

I know just who to send this card to...I'm going to be meeting up with some friends that I haven't seen in a while in a couple weeks.  We use to work together and this is going to make the one gal LOL...I'm sure of it:)

Don't forget about the current EAD Designs Color Challenge:


Classic Black & White

These are the coordinating Vintage Treasures Stickerz set:


Remember that everybody who plays along is a winner:


One lucky duck that wins will be our March Guest Designer:


Remember this:


Okie Dokie....hippety hop over to Candace's blog:


She has a magnificent project to share with you!!!!

Comments

Martha said…
This is sooo beautiful and fun!!!
jen said…
Super cute!!! Love that sentiment!
Love the sentiment and those gnomes are adorable. What a fun card. : )
Aimes said…
Tee hee! I love that sentiment, girlie! Those gnomes are so fun!
Hugs,
Aimes
x
Love love love love this!! You know I loveeeeee the EAD Gnome's!! They are soooooo cute!
Karen B. said…
Such a fun and cute card. Love the bright colors.
Audrey Pettit said…
Snicker! This is adorable, Amy!
Ryann said…
Oh how cute is this, Amy! Very!!
Annette Allen said…
these are just too cute and super fun...
Jingle said…
WAY too cute! I so totally love this!
jessica said…
LOL~ love this Amy!!! What a fun card!
Julia Aston said…
what fun bright stickers Amy - love the black plaid framing around the gnomies and the fun worm on the mushroom!
Anonymous said…
hehehe.. This is SOOOOOOOOOO CUTE
Angi Barrs said…
LOL...the sentiment made me smile. Love!!! :)
hahahaha...this is too fun! Love it...I'll have to lift this idea :)
Sherry Eckblad said…
Such a cute card, gut gnomes freak me out.
cnelson said…
A*DOR*ABLE!! LOVE it!!!
Emily Keaton said…
Very cool, Amy! Those cute gnomies remind me of "Gnomeo & Juliet," which we thought was super cute!
Emily Leiphart said…
These new stickers are incredible, Amy, and I love what you did with them! I love that houndstooth border.
Sylvia said…
Super fun card, Amy! Love your gnomes! Have a wonderful Monday.
Unknown said…
So cute!!! Hugs! Leah Ann
Jay Gee said…
Super cute card Amy... these gnomes are adorable :)
yyam said…
Awww....just so cute! :)
Lynnda said…
Love this sista!!! fUN AND TOO cute.... hugs..xoxo
Jenny said…
Love the gnomes...how could anyone not!! Fabulous card Amy :0)
Jenny x
Lisa Arana said…
OMGosh... chillin' with my gnomies??? LOL... love that!!!
Rose said…
OK this is one of the FUNNEST cards EVER!!!!!

love how you took the pic on a book :)

ps: can you send me the link to the photo tent again? yup i lost it :( thanks :)
alexandra s.m. said…
Love it!
It's adorable!!
Dora said…
Those images are so cute!!!
Michelle said…
snort SO cute! Gnomes are just fun and I love the glasses wearing worm. lol
lauren bergold said…
HA!!! i saw those gnomes in the EAD store and was seriously tempted... even more so now... as usual your EAD-brilliance is inspiring AND also quite enabling!!! LOVE IT!!! ♥
Ivanka said…
Love this!!! So stinking cute...made me smile!
Alice said…
absolutely fabulous designs, girl! love love them both!
Adorable!!! LOOOOOOVE the simplicity--and I LOVE the pop of color from the stickers! FAB card!!!!!!!
Jocelyn Olson said…
LOL! These gnomes are HILARIOUS! Such a fun card!
Valerie said…
How adorable - love this Amy. That punny sentiment is great!
claudia shadler said…
aodrable card, so cute and fun!

hugs,
C :)
Anonymous said…
That is by far one of the cutest, puniest cards ever!!!!!
Trinh said…
This one made me giggle - so cute!!
Rubeena I. said…
Omg that is SO cute!!!!!