It takes a lot of courage...


Hello!!!

I'm sooo excited to share my LESSology Flights of Fantasy project with you today!


Can you read the sentiment?

It takes a lot of courage to show your dreams to someone else.~Erma Bombeck

I made a wall cardboard 'canvas'....the base is packaging material that I've been hoarding {10.25 x 3.5}.  All the papers are from my latest Pink Paislee purchase, the Nantucket collection.  

The left panel is all Pink Paislee:


The middle panel uses October Afternoon silhouette stickers:


 See the butterfly?  I used the Stampin' Up die on yup, a Starbucks Coffee Cup Sleeve...love those things:)  The center is a Pink Paislee Chip Tile...


I had such a fun time putting together this project and it has a home in the 'ole scrap room:)

I can't wait to see how you're inspired by the challenge!

Comments

Linby said…
so true- lovely card.
Linbyx
Jay Gee said…
This looks amazing Amy :)
jessica said…
This is amazing Amy!!
Sylvia said…
What a fun project, Amy! You sneaked an extra one in on me today! Have a fun evening.
Helen F. said…
Amy, this card is so special! Love how you just stitch up the most fabulous looking cards---Great sentiments too :o)
Angi Barrs said…
Your canvas is oh so sweet. Love the quote and the adorable butterfly too. :)
Rose said…
oh this is awesome!! :)
Ryann said…
I love, love, love this!!!
Oh, love this.... would you please stop temping me with so many challenges... I don't have enough time!
Karen B. said…
Absolutely beautiful Amy!
Love your card it's so shabby chic and the starbucks coffee cup sleeve idea is craf-tastic! I love it. Thanks for sharing. -Tami
cnelson said…
LOVE...LOVE...LOOOOVE this!!!
Sherry Eckblad said…
great card! I love the texture of the big butterfly.
ABSOLUTELY gorgeous my soul sista! I love love love the colors and the butterfly!
Trinh said…
So pretty, Amy! And I love that it's a wall canvas.
Lynnda said…
Absolutely Stunning!!! just love this in every way Sista!!!... Hugs..xoxo
Dora said…
This is amazing, love the sentiment, how touching!
FABULOUS!!! So stylish and BEAUTIFUL! Have a great weekend, hugs, Karin
Anonymous said…
Just gorgeous, love those three panels!!
Chunyuan said…
gorgeous. one of my favorite of your cards.