Thursday, February 9, 2012

It takes a lot of courage...


Hello!!!

I'm sooo excited to share my LESSology Flights of Fantasy project with you today!


Can you read the sentiment?

It takes a lot of courage to show your dreams to someone else.~Erma Bombeck

I made a wall cardboard 'canvas'....the base is packaging material that I've been hoarding {10.25 x 3.5}.  All the papers are from my latest Pink Paislee purchase, the Nantucket collection.  

The left panel is all Pink Paislee:


The middle panel uses October Afternoon silhouette stickers:


 See the butterfly?  I used the Stampin' Up die on yup, a Starbucks Coffee Cup Sleeve...love those things:)  The center is a Pink Paislee Chip Tile...


I had such a fun time putting together this project and it has a home in the 'ole scrap room:)

I can't wait to see how you're inspired by the challenge!

25 comments:

  1. What a fun project, Amy! You sneaked an extra one in on me today! Have a fun evening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy, this card is so special! Love how you just stitch up the most fabulous looking cards---Great sentiments too :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your canvas is oh so sweet. Love the quote and the adorable butterfly too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, love this.... would you please stop temping me with so many challenges... I don't have enough time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card it's so shabby chic and the starbucks coffee cup sleeve idea is craf-tastic! I love it. Thanks for sharing. -Tami

    ReplyDelete
  6. great card! I love the texture of the big butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ABSOLUTELY gorgeous my soul sista! I love love love the colors and the butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty, Amy! And I love that it's a wall canvas.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely Stunning!!! just love this in every way Sista!!!... Hugs..xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is amazing, love the sentiment, how touching!

    ReplyDelete
  11. FABULOUS!!! So stylish and BEAUTIFUL! Have a great weekend, hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just gorgeous, love those three panels!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. gorgeous. one of my favorite of your cards.

    ReplyDelete


Cheers,
~amy~