STUCK ON YOU with EAD Designs: warm wishes..


It's a fun combo...





Combining their strengths to create an-oh-so fun-challenge:


create a holiday card which incorporates stickers or rub-ons (or both!)

warm wishes


I managed to combine:




Co-branding with Isabell's Umbrella



and

Co-branding with Paper Smooches



wooooo hoooooo

3 different EAD Designs sets!!!!  I love to design non-traditional holiday cards and this definitely falls into that category:)  Isn't that Robin's Egg Blue cardstock delish?  It was a fabbie RAK from my bloggie buddie Sherry...thanks sooo much Sherry!!!!!

I can't wait to see what you design!  LINK up over at Jingle Belles!

Comments

Rose said…
well this is a first! i am one of the first to comment! lol

love how you used the cute bird on the fab coffee cup :)
Sylvia said…
Another fun coffee card, Amy, I know where you get your energy from! Have a wonderful Friday.
woohoo - I LOVE your card!
Have a great week-end, hugs, Karin
Definitely delish! Love that color combined with the white.
Loveeeeeeeeee this!! Those coffee cups from EAD totally ROCK!! I just loveeeeeeeee them (there good for hot cocoa too! lol!!!) And loving the doily!! And just saw the update about Sebastian from your side bar!! Very cool!!
TesaB said…
Wowza!!!Sooo cool!!! Gorgeous stickers, gorgeous card!!!
Audrey Pettit said…
SO cute, Amy! And so fun! Love the colors and the big doily. And of course I love me some coffee. :)
Lynnda said…
I adore this card!!! hugs...xoxo
Love the little birdie on the cup!

Deanne :)
Sherry Eckblad said…
Oh Amy, you know I am loving your card. That beautiful shade of blue, the doily and a cup of coffee.
Angi Barrs said…
Sooo super adorable. I need these stickers. :)
cnelson said…
How CUTE is this?!! LOVE...LOVE...LOVE!!!
LOOOOVE this! I love the soft blue with the white and brown--and I LOVE that little birdie on the label for the cuppa!! SO FUN!
Emily Keaton said…
Super fun card, Amy!!

A HUGE CONGRATS on winning over at the Hero Arts blog--wow, wow, wow!!! Way to go, lucky girl!!!!!!!!!!
Lisa Arana said…
LOVE how you incorporated the birdie into the coffee cup.
Jen W. said…
And I love seeing your non-traditional Christmas cards. They rock!
Unknown said…
The colors are fabulous Amy and this card is soooo pretty! Now I need those coffee stickers! Love this!
Kirsty Vittetoe said…
How cute, and I am so in love with the color combo!!!
jen said…
This is super fun! Love the colors, and anything with coffee is fab, right!? :)
Anonymous said…
Looooooove it, just absolutely {heart} this thing to DEATH!!!!
Alice said…
so cute! love the beautiful clean colors you used. super card, Amy!