today is worth remembering...

Please make sure you check out my The Craft's Meow Preview Day 2 Post HERE!


Happy Friday!!!

Here's a quick card that I whipped together....


The paper and sticker are from the Crate Farmhouse Collection...I backed the sticker with Stampin' Up River Rock {that's the card base too}...and stitched it down to the polka dot panel to create a gift card pocket.

My card is based on the 365 Cards Super Sketchy Sunday sketch {say that 5x really fast!}:

{{waving}} Hi Girls!!!!


For those that have followed me for awhile know that I use to be on the 365 Cards Design Team.  It was my first 'real' design team and I loved it!

Here's a blast from the past...this is my first posted card over there:



Chuckling here...that was almost 3 years ago and I still have that Amy Butler collection!

My card was based on this sketch:


Did you see that 365 Cards is having a Design Team Call?  Want to get on a FAB Design Team...work with Super Chickies?  I highly encourage you to read all about it and APPLY!  The DT Call ends on Saturday so hippety hop and check it out!

I'll be back at 4 am pacific with day 2 of The Craft's Meow Previews!

Comments

FABULOUS Amy! As always I LOVE your choice of colors too!!!
Have a great day,hugs Karin
Lynnda said…
WOOHOO... check out your card!!! I need to sit...and see you stitch!!! Wow thats rhyme eh!!! Love the choice of colors here...hardly can go wrong with Polka dots!!! Just like how Julie would say... LOVE LOVE LOVE ..truly LOVE this !!! Happy Friday...hugs...xoxo
We sooooooooo need to STOP this my friend!! I have the green sheet of that Amy Butler paper!!! LOL!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee that gift card holder!! I loveeee the colors and that stitching!! Have a great weekend soul Sista!
Tyggereye said…
How cute. Thats a great idea to do with a sketch like that and make it a gift card. Love it. ;)
Audrey Pettit said…
Awesome card, Amy! LOVE how you turned that design into a gift card holder! Love the colors and that fun banner, too. And how sweet is your flashback card! :)
Thanh Vo said…
Cute fun and fast card!
Sylvia said…
What a fabulous gift card holder, Amy, love the sentiment! Have a wonderful day.
Sherry Eckblad said…
What a great card Amy. I remember following you over at 365 and doing those sketches right along with you. Might have been where we met and I fell in love with your style of card making.
xiumaiyuki said…
Fantastic card, Amy!! The flashback one is fabby as well. Happy Friday!
Jaclyn Miller said…
What a great card! Love the colors.
Alice said…
love the pocket. this is so fun!
Trinh said…
Fun card, Amy! Love that little pocket you created with the sticker.
Rose said…
so glad you played along with us!! :)
love love love how you made the gift card holder!!!!

and of course i love your "blast from the past" card :) i remember that sketch too!! lol
yyam said…
Such a sweet card! Love the colours and the stitching! :)
~jan said…
Such yummy color combos!
Oh this is a fabulous take on the 365 Cards sketch, thanks for joining us... Rock star that you are!
Anonymous said…
I just absolutely, completely love that part of your inspiration from the sketch was to use the SB gift card! You are too cool for school!
Lisa Arana said…
Orange and teal is my fave and I LOVE the hidden gift card. Great idea to use for the sketch.
Pam said…
Wow - love this card, and oh my goodness I forgot that sketch from soooo long ago. Thanks for sharing that!!