Thursday, March 29, 2012

happy easter friend...


Hello and Happy Thursday...it's almost Friday!

I wanted to share a springy card:


I combined The Craft's Meow with Basic Grey's Plumeria.  I think I used the loudest patterns in that collection:)

Just a reminder that The Craft's Meow March Sketch Challenge is running until Saturday, March 31st at 9 pm Pacific:


I used this cute set:



and 





Both the polka dot label and the bunny are on foam pop ups.

You may enter as often as you like, but we must be able to see the sketch in there somewhere. You are free to flip it or turn it as you like!

You do NOT have to use TCM stamps to enter the challenge. However, if you are the winner and you have used TCM stamps on your entry, you will not only receive a TCM stamp set of choice as your prize, but also a coupon for 15% off one additional stamp set of choice which can be used one time within 30 days!!! 

So, what are you waiting for?  LINK up!

40 comments:

  1. Hehe...this is soooo cute. Totally put a grin on my face. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE!! Love the fun papers and adorable image :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the gorgeous patterns on this card Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable, Amy! Love the papers and colors and love that sweet bunny owl. The polka dotted label is just fabulous, too. So love the dimension you added on the label and owl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMYGOSH!! An owl with bunny ears!!! Soooooooooooooooooo cute cute cute cute!! LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh!! This is too cute!! Owl with bunny ears!! Couldn't be any cuter .. Hugs .. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is so adorable Amy! Love that bunny!
    TFS and have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. peek-a-boo! Ha, he is so cute. Love the papers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, dear me! That bunny is just the cutest thing ever! Very cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a cute cute Easter card...Love that little bunny..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this card, Amy! The polka dot label is fabulous... and how cute is that owl!!!! Wild papers, girl... love the chevron!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is totally cute, Amy! I happen to *love* those loudest patterns ;).

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fun card, Amy, I love that owl of a rabbit! Love the papers you used as well. Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pure cuteness Amy :) Makes me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. How cute is that little owl with his bunny ears??? Great papers! PERFECT Easter card:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute. Totally made me smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a gorgeous card Amy.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. girl...you know how much i love this!!! that bunny...those polkas...love at first sight!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. SO fun! Love how you used those papers! I have them too and have yet to really tackle them! :>

    ReplyDelete
  20. This just makes me SMILE! I have so missed coming to check your blog...it always brightens my day! LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is absolutely ADORABLE Amy!
    TFS~

    ReplyDelete
  22. omgee soooooo freaking cute!! im going to share this on FB tomorrow!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. So amazingly adorable! I was trying to work out if it would be a b-owl, but it doesn't sound quite right....! ~x~

    ReplyDelete
  24. The owl bunny is sooo cute Amy, love that she's peeking out the label :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  25. I agree, your card is so cute! Love the papers and that little bunny image.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love the peek-a-boo bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Such a fabby sketch- another great use of it! :)

    ReplyDelete


Cheers,
~amy~