Friday, March 16, 2012

happy together...


TGIF!

A couple weeks ago we took a quick trip down to Oregon.  One store that I always want to make an effort to shop at is Craft Warehouse.  I picked up a bunch of kraft colored 5.5 square inch unfinished tiles....this is what I did with one of them:


This would be a fab little bridal shower gift or maybe I'll just keep it for myself:)   I dunno know about you, but I'm lovin' those sweet My Little Shoebox birds from the Up in the Trees Collection.  I couldn't help but pearl up the heart with bling.  I'm also a big fan of glittering up the edges of sentiment flags...adds for a fun pop.  You might not be able to tell, but the blooms have pearls in their centers too.


Make sure you pop over to The Craft's Meow blog for yet another exciting announcement!

Okay, that's it for me..I'll be back tomorrow with the The Craft's Meow's Birthday Bash Celebration...the previews start tomorrow!


The Craft's Meow Store Blog

31 comments:

  1. Love love love this!!! LOVING the wood grain paper and loveeeeeeeeeeeee the little birdies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super idea, Amy...you're so fortunate to have good crafty stores around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome card Amy! i love the cute happy birds and the color scheme is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are adorable. I would want to keep them too. Really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is as my sister would say "stinkin' adorable"!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a pretty creation using the fun tile Amy! love the birds and hearts and all the shimmer! have a great weekend GF!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amy,
    This is adorable! I just love the bright fun colors! I can't wait to see all of the TCM stamp sets!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so adorable...I love the pearl heart...

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW, what a pretty card this is!!
    Love it!
    Hugs,
    Martha

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Amy,
    I received the package! I posted it on my blog
    http://weheartpapercrafts.blogspot.com/2012/03/buttons-galore-thank-you.html

    THANK YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE this!!! Beautiful job as always! Have a GREAT weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. so tweet!! love all the pearls :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh what a fabulous mix of patterns Amy, lurve the two birdies too :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  14. How CUTE! And so creative! Can't wait to see what else you do with those square wood tiles!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful, Amy! Love the glittered touch on your sentiment tag!
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is super cute! I love the happy colours and the glittered up edges on your sentiment flag! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. what a fun gift this would make- but oh so hard to part with! hee!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I say keep it for urself!! It's too sweet to give away. Keke...

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a fun tile Amy, did you put a hanger on the back? Love the birds! Have a wonderful Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love those sweet little birdies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Adorable! Great gift idea. Love the birds. :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Those birds really are adorable. :) Love the added bling and the glitter on the flag!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh this is so cute & sweet; love that you created it on a tile.

    ReplyDelete
  24. OMG I just love that!! My 10th anniversary is this year, and I would make this card, definitely!

    ReplyDelete


Cheers,
~amy~