coffee lovers unite!

This is post 1 of 2 for me today...please click HERE for my The Craft's Meow Preview Day 2 post!

Hello and Welcome to the EAD Designs blog hop!
{it officially starts at 7 am pacific}

You should have arrived here from Donna's, our fabulous June guestie:


If not, you'll want to start at the beginning of the hop which is the EAD Designs blog.

Remember, each week there is free vinyl to a lucky commenter.  You just need to leave bloggie love to everyone in the hop:)

A couple weeks ago I proclaimed that I was going to reduce my coffee intake.  

That didn't happen.



Yes, I know that coffee in the quantities that I consume the stuff isn't too healthy...I'm trying to reduce my intake {wink}.

If you're new to my blog, then you probably haven't discovered my love of all things coffee:)

What's not to love about these Coffee Shop Stickerz?



The sentiment is from the EAD Designs/Paper Smooches Co-branding Love Sentiments Stickerz:


and the sweet flower is from the Garden Gnomes Stickerz set:


I was inspired by the current {Freshly Made} Sketch:


Just a reminder about our current color challenge...


Check out the fab trio:


The winner gets to be our July Guest Designer!


Remember...


I wanted to share some happy mail that I received over the weekend.  
{I need to be better about posting my happy mail!}

I was the lucky winner over on the Innside Nevada City blog which is FABulous work of the Outside Inn.


Not only did I win this pretty necklace by NEVA Co., I also received this awesome card by the oh-so-wonderful Erin!

Okay, now hippety hop over to Jenn's blog:


Comments

Jennifer said…
LOVE your adorable coffee card and that happy mail!! (= What a CUTE necklace and card!!! (=
Lynn said…
Ah...love the gorgeous necklace! It is beautiful. And your card is so so sweet...I can't stay away from diet coke...my caffeine addiction.
Sherry Eckblad said…
Love the card and I did know you loved coffee, but exactly how much o you drink in one day? I am a one or two cup kinda girl unless I am with my sister.
Jessi Fogan said…
Love that necklace! Definitely happy mail :) And me too, I wanna know how much coffee is too much? I'm an 'at least two, often four' big mugs. Plus Coke Zero. Definitely not a healthy caffeine level, but every time I go lower on coffee, I go higher on CZ, and I figure coffee is the better choice ;)
I cannot even tell you how much I enjoy the combination of that sentiment and the coffee...as I'm sitting here drinking mine out of one of my favourite mugs!
Angi Barrs said…
EEEK...love those adorable coffee stickers. What a fabulous card. That necklace is gorgeous!
Virginia L. said…
Absolutely FAB!! I'm having a cup of coffee and admiring your lovely yummy card--perfect!
Annette Allen said…
aww I love that necklace...so pretty...

both of these cards are amazing and how adorable is that coffee cup...great sentiment...
Angie Tieman said…
Great coffee card! Love the little flower you added from the Gnome set! And I'm with you on the coffee intake, sigh. You'd think I'd need less since school is out, but now I have time to drink more...all day long!

Love your necklace and Erin's card too, very jealous! ;)
Sylvia said…
What a fun and cheery sticker card, Amy, and your prize and card are wonderful! Love all the red on your card! Have a wonderful day!
Trinh said…
I was once a coffee addict but now it's green tea for me. Your card is fun and I love those stickers. Erin's card is beautiful and so is that necklace!
Sue D said…
Great coffee card--I like how you decorated the cup with the flower.
Linda Callahan said…
Your coffee card is so cute! Love the lacy tablecloth look in the background!
This is such a cute card. What would we do withiut our caffine. lol
Thanks for sharing.
Kathy:)
Anonymous said…
Your creations make me want to buy MORE Stickerz!!! That necklace is absolutely beautiful, lucky duck!!!
Donna B. said…
Cute coffee card!! Love the coffee cup and sentiment! The papers you used are so pretty too!!
Unknown said…
Your card is great.. Love all the different stamps you used. Congrats on winning at the blog hop.. and that is such a great card you win!
christaj3 said…
I would be so lost, reduced to walking zombie without my morning coffee, so I can definitely sympathize! And what a great way to express that love- or obsession/addiction to coffe with the craft you shared! Thanks so much!
Lesley said…
Adorable! Thank you for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!
Jen Mitchell said…
Coffee makes the world go 'round! Cute cards! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!
yyam said…
Love your coffee card! Those stickerz are too cute! :)
And such lovelies to get in the mail! :)
Alice said…
really how much do you drink everyday? =) i HAVE TO have at least one cup everyday to keep me alive. i think by this time coffee is in my blood. =) love love your card and lucky you! it's a beautiful necklace and card!
Ann Schach said…
Your coffee cup card is adorable! The stitching is too cute! Thanks for playing at Freshly Made Sketches!
jessica said…
what a great card my friend!!!! love love love the coffee cup with the flower on it :) So super awesome as always!!!!
Rose said…
well i knew you had not reduced your coffee intake as i didn't feel the 10.0 earthquake hit yet! lol :)
super card girl!!!
Karen Diebolt said…
The coffee set is great and so is your card
Karen B. said…
Such a fun card! Love those patterns.
Lynnda said…
I {{heart}} your card!!! its beautiful!!! And congrats on the win!!! hugs...xoxo
Anita said…
Love your card Amy, so pretty.
Jen W. said…
LOL! Love it! You can't stop drinking coffee, Amy. The entire industry may collapse!!

Awesome necklace and Erin's card is gorgeous!
this is amazing! what a fun card! :)