it's a boy!

Happy June!



Check out the fab sketch by our own NinaB!


Here's how it inspired me:


I used







This is going to someone that is going to be a Great Grandpa!  Now how cool is that?

I hope that he doesn't think it is too girlie...that's how I am...flowers are for everyone!  I'm not a trucks kind of girl when it comes to baby boys.  Pretty sure that my boy never wore anything with trucks or airplanes...unless it was perhaps a gift.  He wore alot of orange and tie dye:)  The kid moved f-a-s-t and I needed to be able to spot him in a quick second if he made a run for it...seriously.  Although he isn't necessarily that way anymore, he still makes me wonder how much energy one individual can have.  I know that as he gets older, he'll use it for good and not evil.  Anyone that has met my boy knows how much of a whipper snapper he is and I for one cannot wait to find out what kind of contribution he will make to the world.

You may enter as often as you like, but we must be able to see the sketch in there somewhere. You are free to flip it or turn it as you like!

You do NOT have to use TCM stamps to enter the challenge. However, if you are the winner and you have used TCM stamps on your entry, you will not only receive a TCM stamp set of choice as your prize, but also a coupon for 15% off one additional stamp set of choice which can be used one time within 30 days!!! 


You have until June 30th at 9:00 pm Pacific to link your card!!

You'll want to pop over to The Craft's Meow blog for inspiration by some of the Design Team AND some fabbie announcements:)

Comments

June Houck said…
Really really really stunning card, Amy! I adore your pennants and stitching!!!
Sherry Eckblad said…
cute card Amy and I am sure the great grandpa will love it!
jessica said…
Gorgeous!!!!
TFS and have a GREAT Friday :)
Just the right amount of masculine - love it!

Deanne :)
cnelson said…
This is sooooooooo GORGEOUS! LOVE it!!!
C said…
What you do in that hallway never ceases to amaze!!
Angi Barrs said…
Fabulous design! I must get some of those products!
I love love love this!! AWESOME colors and loving the banners!!
Annette Allen said…
girl this is amazing...I love those little banners and how you used the tag...I am so going to have to join this sketch challenge...love your stitching...

HAPPY FRIDAY..
Chunyuan said…
love the pattern paper you used. the banners are so fun.
Jenny said…
The bkgd paper is so subtle I hadn't noticed the flowers!! I do love the colours though and the banners...who said you couldn't use flowers for boys anyhow!!
My lad is a complete whipper snapper too and I wonder how his life will turn out :0)
Jenny x
Sylvia said…
So sweet of course, Amy, I love the colors you used, and it is not too girly! Congrats to grandpa! Have a wonderful day!
Jessi Fogan said…
I seriously felt like you were describing my oldest. We still reckon he's a bit of a flight risk! And as a babe & toddler (walking at 8 months? unfair baby advantage!) he was always in overalls & bright shirts, for easy spotting & a handle to grab him by. lol
I love the idea of celebrating the grandparents (or greats, in this case) - it's a pretty big deal for them too! And I think it's a great card - because yep, flowers are for everybody. And love that ribbon!
Rose said…
i think it is perfect for a boy!!
happy friday girl :)
Ann said…
I love this & think it's a great boy card! Love that fabby ribbon, too!
Kate said…
Such a Beautiful Card. I don't know how I could've ever missed your blog but your EAD DT sister Jessica just sent me. I am a new follower now.

Hugs,
Kate
Unknown said…
beautiful card. what a wonderful way to honor such an important relationship. my own grandfather was awesome...i miss him a lot :)
wendipooh13 said…
sooo love the the card, the colors and the tag on the side!!!
Anonymous said…
OMG, do you have any idea how cute this is??? Looove your interpretation big time! Those 3 banners, I don't know how you thought of that, but they're so cool, and everything you did here is just so perfect looking!!
Mona Pendleton said…
adorable card Amy! Love the little banner!
Lynnda said…
Sista I Love this card!!!! Its really cute!!!hugs..xoxo
Karen B. said…
Amy, how amazing that you were able to combine all the wonderful sets and make the card look so good, if I tried it would be a mess!
Lalo said…
It's totally not too girly and that grandpa will just LOVE it!!!
Aimes said…
Rockin the sketch AND the DP for the guys, girlie! It's great for a great-grandpa! :D
Hugs!
x
Lynn said…
This card is fantabulous :) How's that for a word! Seriously, love all the sweet banners...how you turned the sketch! Fabulous!
~jan said…
What a wonderful card, Amy! Great take on that beautiful sketch of Nina's (need to get busy with that one soon!).

Laughing at your boy's description - could have sworn you were talking about my oldest!
Angie Tieman said…
Wowza! Gorgeous card! Love how you did your tag on that super fun sketch, and your ribbon is yummm=oh!
Emily Keaton said…
Darling!! I love how you combined so many TCM sets!
Audrey Pettit said…
Oooh, I LOVE this, Amy! Absolutely gorgeous baby card!
Lisa Arana said…
oh boy! this is so sweet and perfect for a little boy.
Jen W. said…
Hmmm... Wonder where your boy gets all those energizer bunny genes from huh?
Not too girlie at all - boys need flowers in thei lives just like girls need trucks!
Jen Cuthbertson said…
I love all of the sets you used on this one! Great colors and I love that big bow!
Larissa Heskett said…
I LOVE your take on the sketch!! LOVE those banners so FUN!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)
Reli reli sweet card dear! :)
Janice said…
Love the paper and the ribbon!