Monday, July 9, 2012

Hip-Hooray!


H a p p y  M o n d a y!

Thanks for joining us for the EAD Designs blog hop!
{if officially starts at 7 am pacific}

You should have arrived here from Super Shellye's blog


If not, you'll want to start at the beginning of the hop which is the EAD Designs blog!  Remember, every week there are free goodies, and all you have to do is leave comments while you hop!

Today I have a little birthday card to share:


The aqua metallic card base is 3.5 x 5 inches.  The yellow polka piece is October Afternoon Farmhouse collection.

The birthday birdie is from the Feathered Friends Stickerz set:


The sentiment is from the Birthday Sentiments Rub Ons set:


Remember...


Now hippety hop over to Jenn's blog


I'm sure that she has something awesome to share with you!

38 comments:

  1. Awwww....tooo tweet! :)

    Happy week ahead Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous card Amy.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The little bird is absolutely adorable...so so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, Amy! Love the stitching you added to the focal point!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is super adorable, Amy! The birdie is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soooooooo stinkin' CUTE!!! I loveeeeeeeeeee the little birdie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the tweet birdie & the aqua color!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love what you do with EAD products! You are such an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  9. how adorable...I love that little birdie...and great polka dot background.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So so so adorable Amy!! Have a GREAT Monday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cute card, Amy, I love the colors! Have a fun Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my! This is ADORABLE!! That darling bird on the polka dots is to die for! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. cute cute cute :)
    happy monday girlfriend!!
    of course that means tomorrow is my........yup friday!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh. my. word.

    i LOVE this card amy!! perfect...oh, makes my heart happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your card is too cute. TFS
    dmcardmaker at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the polka dot panel, the colours look brilliant together :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a great card!! So simple, yet so cute! The stitching is the perfect touch! :)
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  18. love this simple design. darling card!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Totally sweet bird and I *love* the polka dots. Fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ahh you!!! this is so cute!!! Hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  21. Look how CUTE this card is! I LOVE that birthday birdie! BEAUTIFUL colors and the sewing ~ LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  22. You've just been rockin' the CAS cards lately!

    ReplyDelete
  23. How CUTE is this?! LOVE...Love...LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  24. i love this...makes me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Darn, Yvonne stole my comment ;>) That's what I get for being behind on my reading ;>)

    ReplyDelete


Cheers,
~amy~