Monday, August 20, 2012

EAD Designs hop: Owls and Twine.


Hello and Welcome to the EAD Designs Blog Hop!
{it officially starts at 7:00 am pacific}

You should have arrived here from awesome Angela's, our August Guest Designer's blog:


If not, you'll want to start at the beginning of the hop which is the EAD Designs blog.  Every week there is a freebie to one lucky commenter.  All you have to do is leave a comment while you hop!

Did you hear that EAD Designs added 2 new girls?

Sunday Inspiration


Wahooo....Donna and I are teamies over at The Play Date Cafe!

Feature Friday


I've known Stephanie for what seems like forever...she's always been a huge EAD Fan:)

My EAD Design teamie, Liz, is doing a Home Decor week over on her blog:


She asked if I'd like to join in the fun....well, of course!

I've had this awesome wood basket that I picked up from Storables during their after-Christmas sale:

{$1.49 and then 70% off!}

I slapped some sweet EAD owlies on there:


They are from the fun Owl Friends Stickerz set:


The colors are wonderfully vivid on the basket, aren't they?

Just a fun side note, the basket fits 8 "The Twinery" spools....SCORE!

Next up is Jenn of Double N Designs!  I'm sure she has something fabulously cute to share!

39 comments:

  1. Storing crafty things in cute baskets? I like this idea (strokes chin thoughtfully). And sale? Yes please ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this idea Amy!! What an adorable basket!!! Happy Monday my friend...Hope you have a GREAT one!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stinkin' CUTE!!!! Love the little owls!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have made me fall in love all over again!!! This IS AWESOME!!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! That basket was a super bargain, eh? Love the little owls you put on there, and your collection of twine is makin' me drool, Amy. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks adorable! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. absolutely TOO adorable! I want to make oneeee!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is darling amy! everyone needs a cute space to create in! oh and I just love the way the grain shows through the clear stickerz!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those stickerz are super cute. Love this. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh, I absolutely LOVE how those owl stickers look on this basket! Such vivid colors, indeed! And what a great way to organize and store your twine spools. This is fabulous, Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous basket, Amy, lovin those spools of twine! Have a wonderful Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute! I've actually never seen that much Twinery in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The cute owls look fabulous on the basket! Great idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a cute and easy way to decorate the basket!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your twine basket idea and adding those cute owls gives it just the right touch. TFS.
    dmcardmaker (at AOL dot com)

    ReplyDelete
  16. hehe, so cute! glad you have these owl stickers :D great storage idea too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. omg i love this so much it may cross into 'questionable' territory lol. the colors are so vivid, love EAD!

    ReplyDelete
  18. fun fun fun...such a great way to store your twine..

    ReplyDelete
  19. So stinking cute, what a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  20. You know that I love altered projects. This one is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Totally adorable! Love those owls so much! That basket and the price you paid - wow, just wow!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very cute twine basket decorated with owls!

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is such a cute project!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Just lovely! Owls are so cute. I had to drag my eyes away from just staring at all that twine- so I could concentrate on your basket!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great idea... and this is so cute... hugs..xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  26. Way to cute up a useful item!!! With the twine all lovely in there, this is so cheerful.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Cute baskets, and even cuter owls!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oh my gosh! I'm going to go put owls on ALL my bins now. This is sooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Do you really have that much twine? Super cute owls. 365 Cards is going to have a EAD week next month and I'm excited to play with some goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Awesome storage idea and those owls were made for that basket!

    ReplyDelete
  31. These little owls are too freaking cute! They match perfectly to the basket! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  32. So cute and just perfect for those spools!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Eeeek! What a cute container with those darling owlies! I love your 3D projects!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Eeek!! Super duper cute! They look fabbie on the basket! :)

    ReplyDelete
  35. too cute! too cute!! too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete


Cheers,
~amy~