Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Paper Made Bakery August Release and Blog Hop!


This is post 2 of 3 for today...for my The Craft's Meow Sketch Challenge post..click HERE.



You should have arrived here from the fab Jen Cuthbertson's blog:


If not, you'll want to start at the beginning of the hop which is the Paper Made Bakery!

Check out the fabulous August Paper Made Bakery kit!

Garden Art


Here's the run down of what's included in the August Fresh Baked Kit, Garden Art:
  • Flutter By clear stamp set by Lawn Fawn
  • She Art 6 x 6 petite paper pack by Pink Paislee
  • Lime Crush, Raspberry Splash and Fresh White note cards and envelopes
  • Gorgeous ribbons by May Arts (3 yards - 3 styles)
  • Artsy Texture Rub Ons by Pink Paislee
  • Pretty paper flowers by Prima
  • Manila shipping tag to alter
  • Upcycled cork butterfly die-cut
  • Cool resin flower, vintage leaf stick pin, and flower shaped wire clip by Maya Road
  • ...and more!


It is chock full of goodness...

Here's how it inspired me:


All the supplies with the exception of the lone pearl, is from the kit.  I had so much fun putting this card together.  I love the POP of the black....check out the texty blooms!

Wanna chance to win a Fresh Picked Prize Package from The Paper Made Bakery?

Sign up below!


The giveaway will be open until Friday, August 3rd @ midnight...winner to be announced on Saturday. 

Next up is the super Alicia Thelin


47 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Amy! Love all the polka dots and the red and blue tag against the white background. The text print flowers are fabulous, too. And I so agree with you......loving that pop of black. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. First off that is one amazing kit you are playing with and I love the card that you created with it. Don't you just love a good kit?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the blues on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You + tags = beautiful things! It has a studio calico feel, which is my favorite kind of feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this Tag Amy So Very Pretty!!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. so darn cute...love this paper collection...must get my hands on it...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your color choice! It's gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful tag card, Amy and you know I love the colors! Have a wonderful Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how you used that text paper for the flowers, Amy! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mmm, hmmm! Now that is what I am talking about...texty blooms!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You inspire me! Love what you have been doing with tags.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card! Love the color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That kit looks like a lot of fun! Obviously, looking at your fun card! Love that little black bit too, especially with the stitching and the text flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a cute tag! Love your color combo and the stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This card does really pop! You always have such great designs!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a gorgeous card Amy.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. good grief girlfriend you have been busy!!!
    this is super!!!!

    no way i can catch up on all i missed on my week "off" ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Amy, this kit is to die for, and the card you made is spectacular! I love the texty blooms!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love kits and this one looks fabulous, Amy! Cute text-y blooms ;)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Another fabulous card Amy... love the stitching and blooms :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovin' those colors, well done Amy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wowy is there ever lots of stuff in that kit! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  23. You've been a busy bee! Love the color choices and the gorgeous polka dots.

    ReplyDelete
  24. what a great kit and LOVE how you used it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. So love this She Art stuff! BEAUTIFUL tag featured card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Polka dots and flowers! Can't get any cuter than that!

    ReplyDelete
  27. You busy bee!!!... I love your card..the polka and I love your LF cards!!!! this one goes to my fave cards of yours...hugs..xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  28. You simply amaze me!! I loveeeeeeeeee this!! LOVING the colors and loving the flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. LOVE the way you stamped those blooms!! So awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  30. That polka dot paper is fabulous girl!

    ReplyDelete
  31. OOoooh...this is soooo pretty! Love the blooms! :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. What an awesome tag Amy - I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Love what you did with the tag! The colors are so much fun...I'd love to have an apron made like this. Fantastic job, Amy!!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Oh how I like the vibrant colors! Fab Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Love how it all pops off the base - and the texty flowers! and stitching...I needs me a sewing machine :)
    I also need to stop watching True Blood so I can stop sneaking in that kinda talk...what the heck?
    Also, it seems I am supposed to mention my favourite flower? To get - carnations. Not allergic to them. That goes a LONG way ;)

    ReplyDelete
  36. I think this could be the sweetest tag ever!
    Hugs!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  37. yummy kit and love your fab card, Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  38. totally loving your tag cards lately!

    ReplyDelete
  39. beautiful! i'm off to buy the kit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  40. Fun card! Love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete


Cheers,
~amy~