The long weekend is just flying by!
Back in the day, before blogging, I use to mass produce my Christmas cards...same design x 50+.
I was insane.
...or it drove me insane.
I'm not a mass producer...I find it tiring and it squeezes the fun out of creating.
B U T
when my girl gives me a design idea...
t h a t i s d i f f e r e n t
introducing mass production series 1
I'm especially proud of these cards because:
1. My girl designed them
2. I enjoyed making them in somewhat mass production mode
3. It uses non-holiday Crate paper
4. I love that glittery American Crafts paper
5. I used ultra old MM rub ons for the sentiment
6. Those trees were RAK'd to me by the fabulous Jen W.
7. A somewhat postal friendly design
This is perfect for the current Paper Issues challenge:
Use code Amy12 for your Paper Issues purchases for 20% off!!!!