Thursday, December 13, 2012

hello.



Thursday.

Here's a card I whipped up this morning:)


I'm on a mission to completely'ish use a whole collection.  I tend to buy collections...not just the paper or the stamps but, well, the collection.  This it my 2nd card from the Amy Tangerine Ready Set Go line....HERE'S my first.  I bought all that Two Peas had on Thanksgiving...I love the contrast of the green stitching.

The wooden flag is Jillibean...funny story about that purchase.  I bought a load of them on Thanksgiving from the Jillibean site.  Well, I think it was a combo of user error and site overload but I ended up accidentally purchasing x 2.  Ummmm, when I said I was buying a load of them, I was and I certainly didn't need a double load of them.  So I quickly sent an email apologizing but letting them know my order may have gone twice but I only wanted the one order....THEE Jill answered...on Thanksgiving....how's that for Customer Service?

My card was inspired by 



...gotta love Windy Robinson!

Evidently I've been crafting in the wee hours of the morning now...when I get home from work I'm just too drained to craft.

In case you missed it, I posted the winner of the Sebastian card drive HERE.  Really excited to see that there will be a total of 30 cards going out to Sebastian....thanks to everybody for participating!!!!

Here's a little Paper Issues Sneak Peek...



Times Square is the name of December's Low Cal Kit 

It posts Friday, December 14th @ Midnight Eastern! 

32 comments:

  1. Love your card Amy. That collection by Amy Tangerine is one of my favorites. I have already used half of the 6x6 pad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is AWESOME that Jill emailed you herself to fix the order!! Jill is a sweetie!!! I loveeeeeeeeeee your card!! LOVING the wood flag and the flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Wow!! this is such a Gorgeous card Amy...love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card and yes Jill is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is BEAUTIFUL! I love that wood tag!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet card. Love this collection of papers.

    P/s: I buy single sheets of paper from a collection. Only the ones I like....I tend to get bored with a pattern so I never buy paper packs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. sounds like you have been working hard.. I think is also the time change. I don't like that it gets dark fast. Well the weekend is almost here and you will get to rest up and do a little more crafting..

    This card is so fun. I love this collection and the added JB flag is perfect... Love your cute story about double load..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet card Amy! I also tend to buy the whole collection ~ I can't help it ~ ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute, cute card, Amy! Love that happy paper and love the flowers. All the polka dots and green stitching just make me smile. Really love the wooden sentiment tag, too. How awesome that Jillibean offers such great customer service. Always love to hear stories like that!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card! Love your 'challenge' to use the whole collection...when you're done you should do a post with all the projects!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well your whipped up card is just awesome Amy! Great post and get some sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this card...the sweet flowers and banner. Great goal!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fun card, Amy, it almost makes me think you are in spring mode! Love the colors. Have a wonderful Thursday, look forward to Friday's project!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's some pretty spectacular customer service!
    I have switched to being a morning crafter. Staying up late meant I was keeping the kids awake (and thus no crafting...boo, hiss). It took about 6 months to switch my body over to getting up super early, and lots of coffee.
    I'm loving the pattern on the orange - and how fun are those flowers?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a totally gorgeous card!!!! FAB color combo. Love the green on green stitching!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good luck with your 'mission' Amy :) This card is super fun - the green stitching looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What an awesome case. Looks like a gorgeous collection!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your card is divine, love the green stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  19. great mission and LOVE the green thread!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. sweet card. love the stitching. Got your holiday card. You are so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ooooh! That green stitching is fab! And the wooden tag is a super fun detail!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love that card! I want to sketch that design! I've been eyeballing those wood pennants too!

    ReplyDelete
  23. So cute and fun!! I like your mission!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow, awesome to hear good customer service stories like that... even better if they sent you ALL of them and then you just sent them out to your blogging buddies, or excited young crafters.

    ReplyDelete
  25. just whipping up cards like no biggie, dont know how you do it. It takes me FOREVER to come up with a design and the to make it and then to be happy with it enough to post it. well it's exhausting sometimes. I think the color palate is so pretty and unexpected and that wood banner? well that makes the card I say!

    ReplyDelete
  26. love all the colours and wood element :) Thanks for playing with us over on CASE Study :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. So in love with your mellon/green color combo, Amy, it's really striking!

    ReplyDelete
  28. really like the color combo and way to go to try and use the whole collection! i am lucky if i get to use an entire 6x6 pad... =)

    ReplyDelete
  29. I have a few collections that I'm on a mission to use up completely-ish too so lemme know how you get on with that!
    Such a fun card and you know I just adore that green stitching, right?!
    Thanks for joining us on CASE Study too! :)
    Hugs!
    x

    ReplyDelete


Cheers,
~amy~