Sebastian...you're special.


Sebastian.

Those that have been following me this year may remember THIS POST from February.  It's about a boy named Sebastian.


Sebastian is scheduled for another surgery on December 19th.  You can read about it HERE on Ginger's blog.   For those of you that haven't popped over to Ginger's blog, you really should...she's not only a fabulous writer and paper crafter, she has a heart of gold.

Ginger is putting together another card drive for Sebastian.  We want to fill his hospital room with hope and joy!!!


Here's my card for sweet Sebastian:


Seriously, what could be happier than woodland creatures?  They are bound to give you the warm fuzzies!

So here's the scoop....

Last time when I asked for help...you wonderful rock stars sent Sebastian a total of 32 cards!  Can we top the 32 cards?  I KNOW that we can!!!!

Let's make it fun and easy:

1.  Cards should be fun & light hearted...let's stay away from the "Get Well Soon" variety.

2.  Cards can be newly created.

3.  Cards can be from your stash.

4.  Cards need to be postmarked on or before December 12th to ensure timely delivery.
{obviously this is ala USPS...other delivery?  Card needs to reach Ginger on or before December 15th}

5.  BLOG, BLOG, BLOG...New Card..Blog it...Stash Card...re-Blog it.
{this all helps in getting the word out...} 

Sebastian
c/o Ms. Brown's Class
Greynolds Park Elementary School
1536 NE 179 Street
North Miami Beach, FL33162

Here's something that I KNOW...

I KNOW that paper crafters have huge hearts...we rally together for causes...that's how we roll.

...prizes help too...

Merci kit


s.e.i. adhesive runner
pebbles layered flowers
tweet notepad
Pink Paislee artisan tape 
Studio Calico Wood Veener
Merci tags

Next up is a $20 Gift Card to



Paper Issues Blog Design
I shouldn't have to tell you but Paper Issues rocks...

The fabulous Ginger has donated a $20 Gift Card to

Sweet 'n Sassy stamps


Sweet 'n Sassy stamps carries digi, clear and even dies...I heart the cloud die!

I'm super excited to announce 

Skincare & Mineral Makeup 


Seriously, all you have to do is pop over to her website and you'll fall in love with her products.

simple & elegant

 All products are non toxic, formulated with organic,

wildharvested and non-GMO ingredients.

Personally, this is one of my FAV products...and it is up for grabs for one lucky person that sends Sebastian a card and links up!

lip whip


Absolutely FABulous of Kari Gran to be one of my super sponsors for Sebastian's card drive!

**edited to add**

Ginger is doing a give-a-way on her blog too...check it out HERE.

So, whatcha waiting for?  Come join the fun in making Sebastian a happy camper!  

Link up your card post, postmark the card before December 12th.

Linky to expire on December 12th noon pacific

Winners wil be drawn using random.org and will be posted sometime December 13th.

Comments

Sherry Eckblad said…
Count me in. I sent last year and will do it again. Think I wanna try some of that lip whip.
Laurel said…
Awesome card Amy! You are so sweet!
Just linked up!!! I hope it's ok that I wrote Get Well Soon on the inside... YIKES!! :( I all ready mailed mine too! Double YIKES!!! :( I loveeeeeeeeeee the card you made! Those critters are adorable!!!
Ginger said…
This is amazing! You are the best!!!
Trinh said…
This cute little card will definitely bring some sunshine to Sebastian's day!
Lynn said…
Very sweet! I will send a card too :)
PS. I received your gift last night!! Thanks sooooo much. It's all so lovely. You are very kind and generous.
{hugs}
xo
Lynn said…
God bless Sebastian and his family. I'll be praying for them. His card is perfect.
Annette Allen said…
aww thanks for sharing little Sebastian's story.. I will send a card I promise. :)
Rose said…
plan on making my card today :) and your card is too cute and fun! it will make him smile for sure!!!
Marlena M. said…
Fantastic card AND CAUSE Amy~thanks for letting us in!
Riet said…
What a gorgeous card.

Hugs Riet.xx
jessica said…
plan on making a card for sure!!
Thanks for doing this for Sebastian!
xiumaiyuki said…
This card is so sweet but YOU are even sweeter!! I will try my best to join in.
Heather Rogers said…
Such a sweet card for an adorable little boy. I am sure he will LOVE it. :)

Hugs~
jen said…
Sure to make Sebastian smile!!!
Evelin said…
what a sweet, sweet card! :)
I am sure he will like it! And all the prizes are so cool! :)

Lynnda said…
I sent a card to Sebastian last year!!! So count me in Sista!!! I love the card you made for him... so wonderful and so cute!!! hugs...xoxo
June Houck said…
Precious card, Amy, for a precious little guy. You are such a treasure to do this!
Mona Pendleton said…
Super cute cards Amy! Love the cup of coffee and cute woodland creature!
Karen B. said…
So excited to make a card for this sweetie pie. And your card is downright perfect for a little boy!
Jessi Fogan said…
Totally in! Now to go pull out some super boy stuff!
Angie Tieman said…
Adorable card! Now I know what I'm working on next!
Lynn said…
I am sending mine out tomorrow!
I also blogged about it ;)
Great random act of kindness xo
Sylvia said…
I will be working on my card tomorrow, Amy, I love yours and all the great animals! As always you are on top of things that are so worthy of attention. Hopefully there will be a lot to turn out and send a card! Hope your Sunday was a good one!
Audrey Pettit said…
You are awesome, Amy!! Love your fun card and love all that you are doing for Sebastian!! :)
Jen W. said…
Awww! Loe those critters and all the chevron goodness!
Alice said…
super duper cute card for a boy! he is going to love it! thanks for the reminder, too. will get my card send out this week. =)
Loly Borda said…
You have a big heart Amy! I just saw this post, I'll make a card for Sebastian.
Karenladd said…
Sent one in the first batch and would love to send another to this sweet little boy!
Karen B. said…
Just put a stamp on my envelope...will go out on Monday!
Joyce said…
I am sending Sebastian the card I just posted today. What a heart breaking and also heart warming story.
walchowDesign said…
Such a great cause that you are doing this for Sebastian, Amy!
Just found out about this card drive from Annette last week and I managed to post it out today from the Netherlands.
Packaged and on my way out the door to the post office, nothing like the totally last minute :)
Sherry Eckblad said…
Made another card, missed the link before it closed so here is the link back to my blog.

http://buttonjunkie.blogspot.com/2012/12/mr-snowman-joy.html