strength....and prizes.




Oh you ladies are thee best!  

The final count of cards...including the one I sent is 30!  Now how fabulous is that?!  I'm thrilled and oh-so-thankful to this wonderful Paper Crafting Community!!  I'm so proud to be a part of this generous group of lovely people...seriously.

So I used random.org and drew for the prizes...I thought I'd go ahead and share pictures of the awesome cards that they made:


The winner of the $20 Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Gift Certificate donated by Ginger is:



Now how sweet is this?!



The winner of my Merci kit:



Ahoy!  Sebastian is going to love it!


Winner of the Paper Issues Gift Certificate:



Woot Woot!  You all know how much I love owls and I'm sure that Sebastian does too!


Winner of the Corporate Sponsorship by Kari Gran...Lip Whip



{Sherry actually sent Sebastian 2 cards!}

....I have to send a special prize to our youngest crafter...


That cutie pie made this card for Sebastian:


Awwwwwww....I know, right?!

His momma Erin, sent in 2 cards too so from their household there were a total of 3 cards sent!

From the bottom of my heart...thank you to everybody that linked up....I love it when we can use our Crafting skillz for good, kwim?  What could be better than to make a young boy happy?

Comments

Kelly said…
Thanks to YOU too for sharing Sebastian's story with us!
Lynn said…
Yay! Nice to hear you reached 30 cards. I'm sure Sebastian will cherish every one of them!
Thanks for sharing his story :)
Lynnda said…
You done so well Sista!!! WE say THANK you to you... And CONGRATS winners!!! Bravo!!! hugs...xoxo
wendipooh13 said…
congrats to the winners and congrats to Amy for you getting us to do this!!!! thank you!!
Annette Allen said…
congrats to all these ladies..
Rose said…
i agree, we are part of a FANTASTIC crafty community!!!
congrats to all the other winners and Erin give your little guy a hug from me. he made a awesome card!!
Sylvia said…
Fabulous job, Amy, enjoyed the chance to send a card! this is what Christmas is all about! Have a wonderful Thursday!
Congrats to everyone!!! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY for all the cards!!!!
Sherry Eckblad said…
First off I think it is great we got 30 cards for Sebastian. I am sure he and his family will love them. Second congrats to all the winners including myself. I can't wait to try that lip whip. Here in Minnesota everyone gets chapped lips in the winter.
Ginger said…
All of these cards are beautiful and I am so excited for all of the winners! However, I have to say that I am the real winner here....I think my heart is about to burst with all the happiness I feel from the kindness all of you have shown toward Sebastian. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!
Marlena M. said…
Yay for 30 cards and this wonderful cause! Yay for Sebastian...praying he'll be encouraged~Thanks once again, Amy for the opp.~
Loly Borda said…
Congrats winners! And thanks Amy fo sharing Sebastian's story and organizing this.
jen said…
Wow! Thanks so much Amy! I love that you are able to rally so much support for that sweet boy!
xoxo!