Monday, December 24, 2012

two words...


Happy Christmas Eve!!!!!

I can't believe that it is already the 24th...where has the time gone?

I have 2 words for you:

awesome sauce


This card, at first glance, might not look like it is chock full of texture but check out that tag:


Let's see the patterned paper panel is from my Paper Made Bakery Sodas in SoHo kit.  
The arrow is from Amy Tangerine's Ready Set Go Collection.  
The twine was a RAK from JJ Bolton {thanks JJ!}.
The button is from my stash.
The tag, the jar and the labels are from the July Freckled Fawn OhDeerME kit.

The sentiment is



Seriously, how can you resist?!


I am a sentiment-holic & I LOVE these!!!!!

Guess who is carrying them?


Paper Issues Blog Design

I know, right?  I'm super excited too!

Remember, purchase anything from the Paper Issues shop and use code Amy12 for 20% off peeps!


Merry Christmas to You!

My card was inspired by the Freckled Fawn December Challenge:


I super LOVE what DT member Adrienne did...

I'm taking the day off from the blog tomorrow....I hope you and yours have a magnificent Christmas!

22 comments:

  1. Awesome is the word for that tag. Merry Christmas Amy to you and your Family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome sauce for sure! Merry Christmas Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card! And thank you for the lovely Christmas card! Simply elegant! You are very kind.
    Merry Christmas xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so fun Amy!! LOVE it!!
    Wishing you and your family a VERY Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy... this is TOTALLY AWESOME-SAUCE!!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it!! Merry Christmas Soul Sista!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it- awesome sauce indeed! Merry Christmas Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome sauce for sure! Love your card. Merry Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute for sure!!! Merry Christmas to you friend and thank you so much for the beautiful Christmas card! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is SO STINKING cute! Love the sentiment! These are such fun stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  10. there is a stamp that says AWESOME SAUCE?!? This is awesome sauce. That is fab texture - love the tag, and the twine/button combo just wants to be touched.
    Merry Christmas to you too, Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable! Merry Christmas my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. ahhhh tooo cute!!! Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovin' that cute little canning jar! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  14. LURVE!!!! Merry Christmas Miss Amy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. awesome card :)

    merry christmas girlfriend!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. A very Merry Christmas to you and your family. HOpe you are having a wonderful day!!!

    And I LOVE your card, So Amy!!! Fab in every detail!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fun card, Amy, actually it's awesome! sorry I missed this last night! Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  18. You are awesome sauce!
    Love the bold b/w background and the arrow! Super cool!

    ReplyDelete
  19. It's a jar of awesome sauce, I love it!! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas, Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a sweet card, and you know who this reminds me of? Tenia - Miss Jazzy Paper Designs herself! She says "Awesome Sauce". :) Hope you had a very, Merry Christmas, Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  21. haha I make my kids groan every time I say 'awesome sauce'...so I say it lots. WHO wouldn't want a jar of awesome sauce??? Your card made me smile. TFS!

    ReplyDelete


Cheers,
~amy~