two words...


Happy Christmas Eve!!!!!

I can't believe that it is already the 24th...where has the time gone?

I have 2 words for you:

awesome sauce


This card, at first glance, might not look like it is chock full of texture but check out that tag:


Let's see the patterned paper panel is from my Paper Made Bakery Sodas in SoHo kit.  
The arrow is from Amy Tangerine's Ready Set Go Collection.  
The twine was a RAK from JJ Bolton {thanks JJ!}.
The button is from my stash.
The tag, the jar and the labels are from the July Freckled Fawn OhDeerME kit.

The sentiment is



Seriously, how can you resist?!


I am a sentiment-holic & I LOVE these!!!!!

Guess who is carrying them?


Paper Issues Blog Design

I know, right?  I'm super excited too!

Remember, purchase anything from the Paper Issues shop and use code Amy12 for 20% off peeps!


Merry Christmas to You!

My card was inspired by the Freckled Fawn December Challenge:


I super LOVE what DT member Adrienne did...

I'm taking the day off from the blog tomorrow....I hope you and yours have a magnificent Christmas!

Comments

Sherry Eckblad said…
Awesome is the word for that tag. Merry Christmas Amy to you and your Family!
itsallrosi said…
great card - love those sentiments!

Lynn said…
Awesome sauce for sure! Merry Christmas Amy!
Lynn said…
Awesome card! And thank you for the lovely Christmas card! Simply elegant! You are very kind.
Merry Christmas xoxo
jessica said…
This is so fun Amy!! LOVE it!!
Wishing you and your family a VERY Merry Christmas!!
No wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy... this is TOTALLY AWESOME-SAUCE!!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it!! Merry Christmas Soul Sista!!!!!
~jan said…
Love it- awesome sauce indeed! Merry Christmas Amy!
Laurel said…
Awesome sauce for sure! Love your card. Merry Christmas to you!
Brandi said…
Super cute for sure!!! Merry Christmas to you friend and thank you so much for the beautiful Christmas card! Hugs!
Jingle said…
This is SO STINKING cute! Love the sentiment! These are such fun stamps!
Jessi Fogan said…
there is a stamp that says AWESOME SAUCE?!? This is awesome sauce. That is fab texture - love the tag, and the twine/button combo just wants to be touched.
Merry Christmas to you too, Amy!
Tammy said…
Adorable! Merry Christmas my friend!
wendipooh13 said…
ahhhh tooo cute!!! Merry Christmas!!!
Trinh said…
Lovin' that cute little canning jar! Merry Christmas to you and your family!
Tenia Nelson said…
LURVE!!!! Merry Christmas Miss Amy!!!
Rose said…
awesome card :)

merry christmas girlfriend!!!!
TesaB said…
A very Merry Christmas to you and your family. HOpe you are having a wonderful day!!!

And I LOVE your card, So Amy!!! Fab in every detail!!!
Sylvia said…
Fun card, Amy, actually it's awesome! sorry I missed this last night! Have a wonderful day.
yyam said…
You are awesome sauce!
Love the bold b/w background and the arrow! Super cool!
Kelly Griglione said…
It's a jar of awesome sauce, I love it!! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas, Amy!
What a sweet card, and you know who this reminds me of? Tenia - Miss Jazzy Paper Designs herself! She says "Awesome Sauce". :) Hope you had a very, Merry Christmas, Amy!
Michelle said…
haha I make my kids groan every time I say 'awesome sauce'...so I say it lots. WHO wouldn't want a jar of awesome sauce??? Your card made me smile. TFS!