Fresh Squeezed Stamps: Release Day 2!



Hello!

Did you see yesterday's post over on Fresh Squeezed Stamps?  You won't want to miss it...this is new release week!


Today's set, 
this is  post 1 of 2 for me today...make sure you check out my neat & tangled guestie post HERE


A Punny Valentine

is fabulously fun!

I decided to highlight one of the sweet sentiments:


...patting myself on the back for using some much hoarded Crate Paper for this clean & simple design!

I'm up on the Fresh Squeezed Stamps blog today with a couple of my FAB teamies and a full reveal of today's set!  There is also a chance for YOU to win A Punny Valentine!

Would love for you to leave me some bloggie love over on the Fresh Squeezed Stamps Blog!!!!!

Comments

Jen W. said…
Tee hee! Love me some punny sentiments and I can see why you've been hoarding that paper!
Lynn said…
Love it...awesome sentiments on this set...too cute!
Awwwwwwwwww Olive you too!!! lol!! I loveeeeeeeeee this... off to see more!!!
Brandi said…
Love that patterned paper and adorable sentiment!
Sweet sentiment to go with that happy paper - what a pretty shade of teal.
Sherry Eckblad said…
Great card Amy. Love the simplicity with just the beautiful papers and that cute sentiment. Heading over to leave you some love on the blog.
~jan said…
yummy paper + cute sentiment = adorable card!!
Jessi Fogan said…
OK, making the SENTIMENT into the image & it's punny too? *LOVE* or should I say "olive" it?
Laurel said…
What wonderful colors!
Sylvia said…
Love your card, Amy, great new stamps! Have a wonderful day.
Tracey McNeely said…
Amy I LOVE those colours, very cool.
Jingle said…
This is adorable!
Emily Keaton said…
That's Delightful, Amy!
Virginia L. said…
Gorgeous card, Amy! Belated congrats on the FSS DT news!
Chunyuan said…
Gorgeous card. Love the paper you used.
Amy Kolling said…
These are the perfect papers for this sentiment! Love it!
Evelin said…
so so so cute!!!! :D
Maureen Merritt said…
Too cute! I love that sentiment and the papers you used on your card :)
Karen B. said…
I've got some of that paper too! Cool, CAS, card.
Rose said…
Olive this card :)
None None said…
Olive this gorgeous CAS card. I may be ordering this set since it is so perfect for my friend who is all about olives and the related punny sentiments. ;)