Fresh Squeezed Stamps: Release Day 4!

be sure to check out my neat & tangled post HERE
Click HERE for the Jane's Doodle Blog Hop!

Hello!

Welcome to Day 4, the final day of the Fresh Squeezed Stamps January Release!


Today is

Subway Series:  Spring

I couldn't resist teaming up the Valentines Day one with the Chalkboard Technique!


The red/white gingham was totally inspired by the awesome Geri!  When I saw THIS card of hers, I pretty much gasped out loud.

The gingham is ala Simple Stories and those blooms...they are ultra vintage American Crafts clear stickers....I like that they look like a part of the gingham. 

I absolutely had to back the chalkboard panel with glitter paper...seriously lovin' my glitter paper.


Dontcha just love that subway texty goodness?

I even prettied up the interior...


I'm your basic lazy crafter and never do anything on the interior but when I saw that leftover panel, I thought, hey, I should actually use that scrap:)  The sentiment is from Monday's release, Punny Valentine.

Make sure you pop over to the Fresh Squeezed Stamps blog, my card is being featured today along with some of my fab teamies.  The full reveal of today's set is posted along with a chance for you to win a set!  I'd love it if you'd pop over there!

Comments

jessica said…
What a gorgeous card Amy!! LOVE the chalkboard look!!!
One of the many things on my to try list :)
Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT hump day!
Lynn said…
Oh I love the gingham too...fabulous design!!
Jay Gee said…
Fabulous Amy - gingham is a favorite of mine and looks so great with those blooms.
Geri said…
Yay! I love it! It DOES pop right off that gingham! And I LOVE your addition of the glitter paper! That chalkboard technique is FUN, ain't it??? Thanks so much for mentioning me...you didn't need to, but you're a sweetie! Love your creation!
Oh crap....that makes us lazy if we don't decorate the inside! OOPPPPSSSS!! I never knew that! lol!! :) I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee your card!! That subway art piece is AWESOME!! Loveeeeeeeeeee it!
rer said…
How cute is that? I love that chalkboard look with the red gingham. Adorable. :)
Sylvia said…
Love the chalk board for your Valentine message! I am not an inside girl either but this is sweet, love the red and white check! Have a wonderful Wednesday!
Laurel said…
Love the chalkboard style and that gingham paper!
Jingle said…
This is really cute!
Virginia L. said…
Beautifully done, Amy! Love it!
Jessi Fogan said…
I love the look of the rub-ons on top of the gingham! So cool with the chalkboard technique.
wendipooh13 said…
what a yummy card!!!! LOVE IT!!!!
Chunyuan said…
love the gingram and all the details on this card. I am so glad to be on the same team with you!
MS said…
How are you cranking out gorgeous card after gorgeous card??
TesaB said…
Super duper gorgeous chalkboard look, the card is FAB!!!!
Tracey McNeely said…
LOVE your chalkboard subway art Amy and the fabulous glitter paper AND the yummy gingham paper!
Evelin said…
love love love! Especially the chalkboard effect! :D
maria f. said…
So much to love here. That subway stamp - wow. Chalkboard technique - love it. Gingham - can't be beat, well only by polka dots. Using up PP on the inside - genius!
Karen B. said…
Awesome showcase of the chalkboard technique Amy!
Kelly Griglione said…
Subway art, check. Chalkboard art, check. Glitter, check. Super cute and trendy card, check.
Rose said…
love the chalkboard :)
None None said…
Swoon!!! The use of gingham makes me smile and even more so when combined with that awesome chalkboard technique!
Angie Tieman said…
Über cute! Love the black and white with the gingham!