Friday, January 18, 2013

Jane's Doodles: heartfelt thanks.

This is post 1 of 2 for today...please click HERE for my neat & tangled guestie post.


Howdy!

I'm really glad that it is Friday...I need a weekend to recuperate from CHA!

I have a Jane's Doodles card for today:


I combined two of my favorite Jane's Doodles Sets:



and



...I'm slowing dehoarding Jane's super fabulous buttons...they are just so sweet I have a hard time using them!  I tied some Khaki Timeless Twine on the button.


Have s super Friday peeps!

21 comments:

  1. Looks great!!! Cant wait for the long weekend myself! Happy stamping!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love the layout...divine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore this card. So love the bright green and yellow against the kraft. And the stamps are great! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That pop of green & yellow is just perfect! Love the woodgrain layer. Hope you recuperate fully :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! I love those doodle flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card, Amy, love your green flower, such a happy card! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card, love the green flower!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is adorable, Amy! You picked two awesome stamp sets to use. Rest up this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. so pretty Amy!!!
    Happy Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amy I would hoard those buttons too, love your card (no surprise there) and I have to say that if I ever get a set from Jane's Doodles, Doodle Flowers would be the one!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Major love! That button is totally fabulous. WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooh, wood grain, kraft and flowers...a few of my favorite things! Gorgeous card, Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The button really adds a pop of color! :D And the timeless twine is gorgeous! :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. so pretty..love how the green flower just pops from the card...totally awesome..

    ReplyDelete
  16. now this just makes me smile :)

    ReplyDelete


Cheers,
~amy~