Jane's Doodles: heartfelt thanks.

This is post 1 of 2 for today...please click HERE for my neat & tangled guestie post.


Howdy!

I'm really glad that it is Friday...I need a weekend to recuperate from CHA!

I have a Jane's Doodles card for today:


I combined two of my favorite Jane's Doodles Sets:



and



...I'm slowing dehoarding Jane's super fabulous buttons...they are just so sweet I have a hard time using them!  I tied some Khaki Timeless Twine on the button.


Have s super Friday peeps!

Comments

Tammy said…
Looks great!!! Cant wait for the long weekend myself! Happy stamping!!!
Lynn said…
Gorgeous! Love the layout...divine.
June Houck said…
Very sweet card, Miss A!
TesaB said…
I adore this card. So love the bright green and yellow against the kraft. And the stamps are great! Love it!
Jessi Fogan said…
That pop of green & yellow is just perfect! Love the woodgrain layer. Hope you recuperate fully :)
Miriam Prantner said…
This is so cute! I love those doodle flowers!
Sylvia said…
Awesome card, Amy, love your green flower, such a happy card! Happy Friday!
Laurel said…
Wonderful card, love the green flower!
Lynn said…
Fabulous! Have a great weekend!
Emily Keaton said…
That is adorable, Amy! You picked two awesome stamp sets to use. Rest up this weekend!
jessica said…
so pretty Amy!!!
Happy Friday!!
Gorgeous! LOVING that wood grain!!!
Tracey McNeely said…
Amy I would hoard those buttons too, love your card (no surprise there) and I have to say that if I ever get a set from Jane's Doodles, Doodle Flowers would be the one!
Chrissy Larson said…
Major love! That button is totally fabulous. WOW!
Audrey Pettit said…
Ooh, wood grain, kraft and flowers...a few of my favorite things! Gorgeous card, Amy!
Evelin said…
The button really adds a pop of color! :D And the timeless twine is gorgeous! :D
Annette Allen said…
so pretty..love how the green flower just pops from the card...totally awesome..
Karen B. said…
Amazing colors and patterns.
Rose said…
now this just makes me smile :)