kindness matters...

this is post 1 of 2 for today...please check out my PTI blog hop post HERE
 
 
TODAY is my last Guestie post over on the neat & tangled blog!


I accidentally posted THIS card on Sunday instead of today...sigh.  I was typing it up/prescheduling it and then went to the movie Argo.  That puppy is 2 hours long!  We enjoyed it though.  Afterwards I was checking my email and was wondering about some comments that I had received only to realize that I totally posted my n&t card way too early!

Anywho's, I whipped up this one for today:


Why yes, I am smitten with black cardstock and the chalkboard technique.  This card uses 2 different neat & tangled sets:



and



a{nother} super big shout out to Danielle and her Design Team!

I had such a fun time this month ladies!!!!!!

I'd love for you to leave me some bloggie love over on the neat & tangled blog!

Comments

Karen B. said…
You whip up perfection!
Sylvia said…
Fun card, love your chalkboard CAS card, Amy, the stamps are nice as well. Sorry to see you go on this one, love the ideas you have and your approach to each design! Have a wonderful and fun Friday!
Annette Allen said…
awesome card..love the black base with the white..great technique..
jessica said…
Gorgeous!!!!
Happy Friday my friend!!!
Tracey McNeely said…
Well your whipping up is just fabulous Amy! Simple and to the point--LOVE!
Jessi Fogan said…
All the focus on that beautiful sentiment - love it!
Angi Barrs said…
Love this! I must get some black cardstock soon!
Alice said…
hummm... i must be the only card maker that hasn't tried the chalkboard technique. =) must try it soon. wonderful simple card!
Loveeeeeeeeeee this!! Another fabby chalkboard background!!!!
Rose said…
love what you whipped up :)
happy weekend girlfriend :)
Ren-Yi said…
Glad to see you at the Neat & Tangled corner too! Love the CAS chalkboard card. super cute.
Angie Tieman said…
Great simple take on the chalkboard technique! Loving those new stamps!
Queenie said…
OMGOOOOOODNESS! This is so stinking CUTE! Love where you took the stamps! FANTABULOUS!